22nd February 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed

How can I apply for the post of hindi newsreader? I am a graduate in hindi honors (64%) and doing Bed. I am very good in reading hindi and pronounciation of hindi words.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for a News Reader's post in Doordarshan after English Honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply in M.A Hindi after completing Hindi B.Ed?
  3. Minimum and maximum age limit to apply for B.A, B.Ed, Prabhakar(Honors in Hindi)?
  4. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  5. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can i get Hindi Teacher post in Andhra Pradesh after completing MA in Hindi from Amry? -- [New]
  7. What are the various fields for a P.G(Hindi) graduate can apply for, other than teaching, lecturer, news editor or writer?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for PGT? I am a PG in Hindi
  9. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  10. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  11. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
  12. Can I be eligible to apply for Hindi PGT?
  13. How may I apply for post of Hindi teacher in various schools after my MA in Hindi literature from CSJM Kanpur University?
  14. How can I be Hindi teacher in future if I am a Arts graduate
  15. How to do M.A Hindi from Haryana? I am a graduate with 46% in English LIT and Psychology from Kanpur University
  16. Which course to do to get Doeacc Certificate?
  17. Can I study correspondence PhD in Hindi if secured 55% in Post Graduation?
  18. How to do Hindi B.Ed after passing praveen exam from Dekshina Hindi Prachara Sabha
22nd January 2013, 11:36 AM
kvp25panpaliya

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed

Hello,
To become a News reader you should complete your graduation with minimum 65%.
Then you realise that have you an excellent command on Hindi or not ? if not then you read Hindi newspaper.It can help you very well to improve your Hindi.
Then send your resume to Naukri.com and apply to 1)Durdarshan 2)NDTV 3)Aaj Tak and other News agency..
You also have excellent voice , accent, good expression and good communication skill.
14th June 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of Hindi News Reader? I am a graduate in Hindi Honors and doing B.Ed

I am teacher in z.p. school. I completed diploma in education and degree of amravati university .now I want to do b.ed from m.g.hindi university .is it affiliate by maharastra state to be working as graduate teacher in z.p.schools?
30th November 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in Hindi honour with 68% and I want to know how I can apply for a news reporter
4th June 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation with Hindi honrs what can I do to get the job as earlier as possible I am not interested in doing ma or bed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?