22nd February 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?

1) Do you admit students who do not have GPAT qualification.
2)Do you take seperate admission test for MPHARM admission.
3)What is the time for admission if you have that type of system.
4)what is the expenditure for MPHARM course in your institution

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  2. Admission in Gujarat after scoring a GPAT score of 950? How may seats are available and the fee structure of it?
  3. Which college I can get admission for M.Pharm without GPAT score? Fee structure of the course? Available Entrance Exams for taking admission into M.Pharm course?
  4. How should I take admission in M.Pharm through GPAT score?
  5. In which college can I get admission having 2589 rank in GPAT?
  6. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  7. What is the eligibility for admission in Gujrat through GPAT? My GPAT score is 2376
  8. What is the admission process in M.Pharma? What is the fee structure?
  9. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  10. Validity period of GPAT 2016 score card -- [New]
  11. Will I get admission in a stipend providing college after securing a rank of 9925 in GPAT under SC category? What is the fee structure for M.Pharm? Details regarding admission to M.Pharm?
  12. Postgraduate doctorate courses for meritorious B.Pharmacy student?
  13. Procedure to get the scholarship for m.pharma?
  14. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  15. M.S (pharma) and its scope in india?
  16. Detailed information for M.Pharma? Last cutoff marks in GPAT exam?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  18. Names of top m.pharm colleges in india? entrance tests and dates? -- [Most Discussed]
10th May 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?

wht is the syllabus fpr niper?
2nd June 2012, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?

i had not qualified gpat exam so wil i get the good college?
2nd June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir, can i get admission into any Pharmacy colleges in Delhi for M.Pharmacy with out qualifying GPAT? If there is any information regarding this please let me know.
6th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

goverment colleges for mpharmin gujrat?
10th June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,can i get admission in m.pharm without qualifying in gpat

Re: Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course? and procedure for it
20th June 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission into mpharmacy without taking gpat exam
20th June 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of gcet exam for m.pharm and thair syllabus?
28th July 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I am in B.Pharmacy student and want to study for M.Phamacy at Ahmedabad . Can i get direct admission with out GPAT
15th September 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hai sir can i get the seet in au with out writtig the G-pat exam
15th April 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure at Jamia hamdard for m.pharm course?
30th May 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.pharmacy,can i get admission in m.pharm without having gpat score?
10th June 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 5860 rank in gpat 2013,,, could u pls help me in which college, i get the seat
2nd July 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am a second year b.pharm student from kerala could you please tell me about how I can start preparations for gpat
5th July 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i have complete b.pharm ,howmany rank are needed in m.pharm admition in goverment collage ..
5th July 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have complete b.pharm ,howmany rank are needed in m.pharm admition in goverment collage ..
15th March 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.pharmacy,can i
get admission in m.pharm without
having gpat score?
3rd December 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

M.pharma colleges and their fee structure, what about scholarship after qualify gpat exam 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?