26th December 2010, 03:32 PM

Date of announcement of result of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?

Dear Sir,

I request you to kindly infrom me the possible date of publication of result of “Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?

30th December 2010, 09:54 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of announcement of result of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?

It will take more than 2 or 3 months to publish result.
3rd January 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of result of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam?

i want to know that when the result will come out of assistant intelligence officer in july 2010
14th February 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

wen is the dae of resullt of asst central intelligence ofcr.anwr me to [email protected] pls.............
24th May 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I request to you kindly inform me about result of IB exam which are held on 11 july 2010. Email- [email protected]
2nd August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
pls tel wen will the result be announced for assistant central intelligence officer (probationary officer) which was held on July 2011.
Pls send the date of result and result to dis mail
[email protected]
5th October 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
pls tel wen will the result be announced for assistant central intelligence officer which was held on 2011.
[email protected]
5th October 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
pls tel wen will the result be announced for assistant central intelligence officer which was held on July 2011.
[email protected]
29th November 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir,
wen will be results declaration of central intelligence officer grade-1(wireless telegraphy)
held on oct-16..ssc chennai region
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?