26th December 2010, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

i am doing btech in electrical and electronics engg. i want to be a third engineer in marine. am i eligible after my btech for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  3. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. Can I apply for marine engineering after doing B.E in electrical and electronics engineering
  5. Is there any course to get into Marine sector? I am pursuing B.E electrical and electronics engineering
  6. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  7. How to join Marine after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics?
  8. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  9. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  10. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  11. List of streams available to study in B.Tech -- [New]
  12. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  13. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  15. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I do after failing in 12th?
22nd July 2011, 11:45 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Dear friend yes you can surely join in this job .........

Because B.TECH engineer is required in every place that's why you can join surely....

You can join this line through on campus placement or off campus..........

That's why you join this service very frankly........
23rd July 2011, 10:39 AM
0nitesh

Default Re: Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

COC3 course at IIMS ,Karnataka after 10+2 provides you with the stipend paid on board ship training paying 20000-25000 / month. after which students get placed at salaries ranging from Rs. 1.5- 2 lacs a month. Time period of course is 2 years( approx.) including 12-18 months of stipend paid training.Students of PCM / Commerce with Maths are eligible for one module whereas students of all three streams ARTS/SCIENCE/COMMERCE are eligible for another module
24th July 2011, 01:54 PM
abhi03430

Unhappy Re: Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing btech in electrical and electronics engg. i want to be a third engineer in marine. am i eligible after my btech for this course?
yes you are eligible for the courses but there u have to do an additional course for one more year in a nearby maritime studies.there they will train you for 1 year if are of their required branch.if not so they will train you for their required period and then they will provide you the job
24th July 2011, 06:52 PM
Disco123

I guess no!! If u where doing Mechanical engg there would have been some chances.
24th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Disco123

I guess no!! There would have been chances if u would have studied Mechanical engg
1st August 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir my branch is electronics and telecommunication engg.can i join marine engg...
25th November 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 75.33% in pcm.so can i join coc3 course at karnataka(iims).so plz give all inf about it .my no is 8879587559/9619560289.
4th December 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

what are eligiblity for marine jobs ?
18th February 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm pursuing b.tech inn electrical engineering. i've got 86% in pcm in 10 2. am i elligible for the training to be a marine engineering??
please contact with me at [email protected]
1st April 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I pursuing electrical engineering and i had already 3 years drop.Should i eligible to join marine course after completing it..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?