1st March 2012, 12:58 PM
rahavaraj

How to apply for SBI clerk entrance exam? Model question papers for the same?

I am going to apply sbi clerk exam this is my long time goal,so im in need of previous model question paper pls sent me

15th March 2012, 08:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SBI clerk entrance exam? Model question papers for the same?

You can only apply for the SBI clerical cadre exam when the vacancy for this position has been published. You can log in to the official website of SBI and get the details. You can apply for the SBI clerical cadre exam via online. The model question papers for the clerical exam can be downloaded from the official website of SBI. You can also get the question papers from different competition guides also.
16th March 2012, 05:27 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to apply for SBI clerk entrance exam? Model question papers for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahavaraj View Post
I am going to apply sbi clerk exam this is my long time goal,so im in need of previous model question paper pls sent me

Model Question Papers of State Bank of India

You can apply for the clerical cadre for the State Bank of India if you are between the age limit of 17-28 years and have obtained at least 55% in 12th boards..

For applying in the State Bank of India and for more details on the exam you can Click Here

In the attachments section, you will find some of the previous year question papers and also a guide which will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked in these papers..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: zip Clerk SBI.zip(1.18 MB, 58 views)
File Type: doc CLERK-EXAM-PAPER.doc(66.8 KB, 98 views)
File Type: doc Clerk SBI-SOLVE-TEST-PAPER-2011.doc(154.5 KB, 86 views)
File Type: doc solved-p.o-and-clerk-solved-question-paper.doc(172.0 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf GUIDE to solve Bank PO&Clerk Exam.pdf(193.1 KB, 87 views)
File Type: doc Clerk SBI Question Paper.doc(30.5 KB, 76 views)
16th March 2012, 06:11 PM
monu592

Default Re: How to apply for SBI clerk entrance exam? Model question papers for the same?

there r the following rule for applying form for sbi clearcial exam...................

[Candidates should have valid email ID. This will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc by e-mail)

Off-line fee payment: Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature

Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate on-line application format

Fill the application carefully

In the event of the candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. Email and SMS indicating the registration number and password will be sent. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled complete, candidate should submit the data. Candidates to take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional

Fee Payment: Fee payment will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee (if one has registered on 12th January, 2012, then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 14th-17th January, 2012, considering 15th is a non- working day)

Once fee paid, the registration process is completed

Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/E-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number/E-mail address to receive the registration confirmation

There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, after three days of fee payment

On-line fee payment: After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter

The payment can be made by using Master/Visa debit/credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment will be borne by the candidates

On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; you may take its printout for your record

If the online transaction has not been successfully completed, then please register again. Candidates may then revisit on-line application link and fill in their application details again and make payment online

There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and application form containing fee details, at later stage

The printout of the application form must not be sent to the Bank

Candidates who have registered in response to earlier Advertisement No-CRPD/CR/2011-12/05 dtd 27th December, 2011

Candidates who have registered their application online between 28th December, 2011 and 20th January, 2012 for the post of assistant for vacancies advertised earlier (submitted the application online as well as paid application fees/intimation charges) need not apply again but have the following edit options in respect of their already registered applications

Option to change the choice of State and Examination centre (if they desire so)

Option to change their choice of Pre-examination Training Centre if they have earlier opted for Pre-Examination Training

Ex-S/PwD candidates who have applied under special recruitment drive but not mentioned their Ex-S/PwD status, to mention this status

Already registered candidates who wish to apply for the post of Stenographer also need to apply afresh citing the earlier registration number. They have to pay the additional fees applicable for the additional posts applied for

. The model question papers for the clerical exam can be downloaded from the official website of SBI. You can also get the question papers from different competition guides also.[/QUOTE]
16th March 2012, 09:54 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

For applying SBI clerical exam:-

Candidate apply for
*candidate pass 12th in any stream
*Mark minimum 60% in career
*Age- 18 to above

So candidate eligible for apply for this exam......
2nd April 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for SBI clerical.... i got the e- receipt also... tat receipt consists of my personal details and signature only... is it a correct format?? the photo i uploaded is not in my e-receipt.... pls reply me
14th May 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am unable to print my E receipt.could you pls revert in this regard to my mail ID [email protected] do the needful.
25th May 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i have not my e-receipt sir what can i do for reprint my e-receipt.
26th May 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am unable to print my E receipt.could you pls revert in this regard to my mail ID [email protected] do the needful.pls sir send before 7:45 pm.
26th May 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i don't have my e-receipt pls do favour with me & send me my e-receipt as soon as posible before 7:45 pm.sir tommorow is my exam.
26th May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir tommorow is my sbi exam & i don't have my e-receipt.sir pls do favour with me & send my e-receipt on my email id "[email protected]" before 7:45 pm
26th May 2012, 08:23 PM
madhuri ahirwar

sir i don't have my e-receipt pls send me before 7:45 pm on my email id "ahirwar,[email protected]"tommorow is my paper
30th May 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i dindn't attend the entrance exam on 27 of may. . Becoz of b.tech 4th year bck paper. . Can i give it to 3rd of june. . .
7th August 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, how can i register online form?
7th August 2012, 10:34 PM
manjira...

SBI application form are only avialiable online on the official website of SBI that is www.statebankofindia.com.
http://www.statebankofindia.com/user.htm
you will find a "recruitment" option at the left handside column. give a right click on it. there you will find every detail about the recruitment going on.
for fill the form online you need to scan your signature and recent photograph(on white background). there will be browising option given seperatly for photograph and signature.within the given date(13/08/2012). every detail must be filled carefully since once submited it cannot be changed.the applicantion must be printed which will be needed if called for interview.
rs.350 for general candidates and rs.50 for the sc/st/obc must be deposited in the sbi branches along with the printed challan as registration fee which will not refunded under any circumstances.within the given date(17/08/2012).
the fee can also be paid online by direct transfer.within the given date(13/08/2012).
examination dates will also be given(7/10/2012 and 14/10/2012)
the basic criteria to apply for sbi clerical cadre post are
1)either a bachalor degree from any reputed university
or atleast 60% marks in 10+2 examination from any reputed board
2)age limit-more than 18 years during application.
the model question papers will be available in the official site only.
the subjects would be such as:
1)general awareness
2)reasoning
3)computer knowledge
4)english
5)quantitative aptitude.
7th August 2012, 11:34 PM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Model Question Papers of State Bank of India

You can apply for the clerical cadre for the State Bank of India if you are between the age limit of 17-28 years and have obtained at least 55% in 12th boards..

For applying in the State Bank of India and for more details on the exam you can Click Here

In the attachments section, you will find some of the previous year question papers and also a guide which will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked in these papers..

all the best..
8th August 2012, 11:09 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!

-->to apply for SBI eligibility criteria is given as follows:-

-age limit is 17-28 years and have obtained atleast 55% in 12th board.

-relaxation of marks as well as age is there for categories SC/ST/OBC.

-FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE:-
www.sbi.gov.in

-->further you can check the following attachments for previous papers.

all the best....go ahead!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf sbi.pdf(22.7 KB, 46 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?