2nd March 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How to get resources for the subjects of Sociology and Geography for IAS Exam?

Sir,my name is kumar p final year B.E student plannig to do IAS preparation after BE .I have chosen sociology and geography as optional subjects .my question how to get the resources for these subjects ?please send the links which r useful for these subjects. thanking u
kumar p

25th August 2012, 06:08 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get resources for the subjects of Sociology and Geography for IAS Exam?

Hello friend,

As you are in the final year of the B.E degree, it is the right time to start the preparation for the IAS entrance exams.

You have chosen the combination of the Sociology and Geography , its a nice combination of subjects to score marks.

It is difficult to get the full detailed resources of these subjects related to the syllabus of IAS exams on the internet. But here I am referring you some of the nice book which you can download for the Sociology subject.

Here is the link :
1)http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ology-v3.0.pdf
Its the Introduction to Sociology by Ryan T. Cragun, Deborah Cragun
2)http://cnx.org/content/col11407/1.7/pdf
Its the Introduction to Sociology published by OpenStax College 2012

And some of the important books for Sociology are :
1)

2)

3)

And about the Geography subject you can refer to the book such as :

1)

2)

And the rest important books related to the civil services exam for the Geography subject have been attached along with this.

Apart from these you have go though the IGNOU notes as they provide the ready material for the IAS preparation in the particular subject and they are very good and helpful.

And lastly , you can avail these books from the book store or even you can purchase then online from the various online shopping sites.

And all the best for your exams.

Hope, I have answered your query asked.

Regards
~PRAVIR~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Geography.pdf(294.1 KB, 988 views)

30th April 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get resources for the subjects of Sociology and Geography for IAS Exam?

I am staff nurse doing job...but my dream is to become IAS officer..my qualification is diploma in nursing...but i completed B.A in ksou mysore..confidence only source...can I do ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?