5th March 2012, 05:15 PM
meghwalarivnd

Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?

I am a Business management graduate with honors from Mumbai University. I am passionate about brands and want to build a career in it. So, can you provide me with B- schools/ Institutes Name offering Brand Management full time courses in India, if any.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges in Mumbai offering full time course in M.A in Economics
  2. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India? -- [New]
  3. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  4. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  5. Which are the MBA courses offered by DAVV Indore? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  7. List of Colleges offering Full time MBA in Material Management?
  8. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  9. Names of the institutes offering part time Ph.D in electronics in south India?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Management after doing full time M.Com in Business Management and scoring 50% marks?
  11. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  12. Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  14. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  15. Can I apply for Aircraft course after scoring 91% aggregate?
  16. Date of SNAP exam and list of colleges through SNAP for correspondence MBA
  17. Top 3 institutes in MP for degree in Fine Arts?
  18. Job Opportunities for an MBA candidate in Railway? Procedure to apply for these Jobs?
12th March 2012, 07:56 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the B.School/Institutes offering branch management full time course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghwalarivnd View Post
I am a Business management graduate with honors from Mumbai University. I am passionate about brands and want to build a career in it. So, can you provide me with B- schools/ Institutes Name offering Brand Management full time courses in India, if any.
HI!
TOP MANAGEMENT SCHOOL IN INDIA:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?