5th March 2012, 05:57 PM
Amol122

How to get admission in Pune University? I have graduated in BCS from Srtmun university in Latur

Hello sir/madam
i am graguated in bcs from srtmun university in latur and i want an external admission in pune university for mcs can i get it
plz rpy sir/madam
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course?
  2. Which option is the best between MBA and MCA for further studies?
  3. How to do PG after completing Chemical Engineering from Pune?
  4. Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?
  5. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  6. How can I get admission in Computer Engineering after completing BCS from Pune University? Is it necessary to complete 4 years of engineering?
  7. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS
  8. Career opportunities in Airlines for BCS graduate?
  9. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  10. Is there any change in the IBPS entrance exam date? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to take admission for BCS in Pune after doing BSc Agriculture
  12. How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?
  13. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  14. List of companies in Pune, Ambajogai and Latur, offering in-plant industrial training for 2nd year ECE students?
  15. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in pune?
  16. Short term courses other than MCS/MCS that can be done after BCS? Universities for such course in Pune City?
  17. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  18. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University? -- [New]
14th April 2012, 06:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Pune University? I have graduated in BCS from Srtmun university in Latur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amol122 View Post
Hello sir/madam
i am graguated in bcs from srtmun university in latur and i want an external admission in pune university for mcs can i get it
plz rpy sir/madam
thanks
The Pune University offers MCS [Master of Computer science with specialization in scientific computing]. In order to be eligible, one must have completed the Bachelors degree program [B.C.S./B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BE (Computer Science), with a minimum of 50% marks[40% for reserved candidates] from a recognized University. Those appearing for final examination may also apply. Candidate has to appear in an entrance test. The duration of the program is two years.

For more information one may refer to the following address:

Interdisciplinary School of Scientific Computing (ISSC)
Near Publication Section,
Behind Old Canteen,
University of Pune,
Ganeshkhind Road,
Pune - 411 007
Tel- +91-020-25691978/020-25601156/020-25656061.
14th April 2012, 08:52 PM
a444

Default Re: How to get admission in Pune University? I have graduated in BCS from Srtmun university in Latur

Admissions

Integrated M. Tech. - Ph.D. Program in Technology (EETP) - Result

Rules for the Degree of Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)

Application form for M.Phil. Admission

Lists of Approved Teachers/ Recognized Ph.D Guides

Revised Rules for Ph.D. (As per UGC Guidelines)

For Ph.D. Entrance Examination : Please Visit http://unipune.ac.in/phdexam

PH.D. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION - 14TH FEBRUARY, 2010
RESULT WITH MARKS OF ALL APPEARED CANDIDATES

DEPARTMENT OF M. A. MASS RELATIONS Click here for information brochure

Post Graduate Admission

The University of Pune offers under graduate and post graduate degrees in more than 52 departments and institutes housed on and off campus. Please refer to the admissions section and contact each department individually for their specific requirements.

Each Department has its own set of eligibility requirements depending on the specialization of the program/course offered. The eligibility requirements are also available at the Registrar's office or online at the University website, for information regarding conditions of eligibility for various programs and courses, please refer to the University of Pune booklet (Circular No. 283, 2006-07)

For queries, please contact PG Admissions Section, BCUD, University of Pune.

Phone: 020-25601260

Undergraduate Admission

The University of Pune Undergraduate courses and programs are offered by various affiliated colleges and recognized institutes in the three districts of Pune, Ahmednagar and Nashik. Students can avail information about the courses offered, fees, eligibility criteria, accommodation facilities and other things by contacting the individual Colleges and Institutes. Foreign students, please refer to the International Students Center section for information on admission and eligibility procedure.

Revised Rules for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)(As per UGC Guidelines)
Form of Submission of Synopsis for M.Phil
Application form for Attestation of Certificate/s
Form of Application for Transference Certificate
Form of Submission of Synopsis for Ph.D.
Application Form : Teacher's Approval Form
Revised Rules for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Proposed Draft Rules Regarding M.Phil. Degree
Download Ph.D. Rules 2004
Download Application Form for Ph.D Re-Registration
14th April 2012, 08:54 PM
a444

Admissions

Integrated M. Tech. - Ph.D. Program in Technology (EETP) - Result

Application form for M.Phil. Admission

Lists of Approved Teachers/ Recognized Ph.D Guides

Revised Rules for Ph.D. (As per UGC Guidelines)

For Ph.D. Entrance Examination : Please Visit http://unipune.ac.in/phdexam

PH.D. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION - 14TH FEBRUARY, 2010
RESULT WITH MARKS OF ALL APPEARED CANDIDATES

DEPARTMENT OF M. A. MASS RELATIONS Click here for information brochure

Post Graduate Admission

The University of Pune offers under graduate and post graduate degrees in more than 52 departments and institutes housed on and off campus. Please refer to the admissions section and contact each department individually for their specific requirements.

Each Department has its own set of eligibility requirements depending on the specialization of the program/course offered. The eligibility requirements are also available at the Registrar's office or online at the University website, for information regarding conditions of eligibility for various programs and courses, please refer to the University of Pune booklet (Circular No. 283, 2006-07)

For queries, please contact PG Admissions Section, BCUD, University of Pune.

Phone: 020-25601260

Undergraduate Admission

The University of Pune Undergraduate courses and programs are offered by various affiliated colleges and recognized institutes in the three districts of Pune, Ahmednagar and Nashik. Students can avail information about the courses offered, fees, eligibility criteria, accommodation facilities and other things by contacting the individual Colleges and Institutes. Foreign students, please refer to the International Students Center section for information on admission and eligibility procedure.

Revised Rules for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)(As per UGC Guidelines)
Form of Submission of Synopsis for M.Phil
Application form for Attestation of Certificate/s
Form of Application for Transference Certificate
Form of Submission of Synopsis for Ph.D.
Application Form : Teacher's Approval Form
Revised Rules for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Proposed Draft Rules Regarding M.Phil. Degree
Download Ph.D. Rules 2004
Download Application Form for Ph.D Re-Registration
30th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
First of all i want to get addmission in engieering faculty in pune university. So in this cause i need complet information about it as soon as possible start from fee upto how many years this faculty.
thanks
zaki
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?