9th March 2012, 02:40 AM
shezme

How should I prepare to get placed in Infosys? On which areas should I focus more? Previous years papers with solutions?

sir,
i want to get placed in infosys.i am in final year of B.C.A
how should i prepare,on which areas should i pay heed,as i m a BCA student.
please drop a mail containing some previous years papers WITH SOLUTIONS.
Thanks!

my mail id
is [email protected]

9th March 2012, 07:22 AM
pandeyshekhar89

Default Re: How should I prepare to get placed in Infosys? On which areas should I focus more? Previous years papers with solutions?

Answer:

Dear friend,

To give the placement exam of any company they will ask questions from the below three topics which is not hard.

1. Quantitative Aptitude (Follow RS Aggarwal)
2. Reasoning Aptitude (Follow RS Aggarwal)
3. Technical Questions
4. Some English Questions (Not Hard)

If you study the above topics then you will qualify the written exam of the placement procedure. To download the latest papers of the companies placement exam click on this link http://http://www.downloadmela.com/p...nt-papers.html

All the very best
10th March 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare to get placed in Infosys? On which areas should I focus more? Previous years papers with solutions?

Is there Mtech in power engineering in IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?