17th March 2012, 04:30 PM
monika sngh

Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?

i just wanted to know about better salaried jobs after btech biotech is there any? and also i do not want to pursue mtech in this field what should i do?

31st May 2012, 04:14 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika sngh View Post
i just wanted to know about better salaried jobs after btech biotech is there any? and also i do not want to pursue mtech in this field what should i do?
yes , a b.tech graduate can apply for different government jobs in idfferent sectors .

with a percntage of 55% in your b.tech , you are eligible for many posts in different companies

~~ you can apply for the post of industrial promotion officers in AP PSC ,
the job location is anywhere in andhra pradesh

~~ you can apply for the post of scientist in CSIR-CDRI
the job location is in lucknow

~~ you can apply for the post of service engineer in ericssion india
the job location is anywhere in ,
--> noida
--> uter pradesh

~~ you can apply for the post of technical officer in RRCAT ,
the job location is in indore

alter , you can also apply for different posts like ,

bank p.o. post
railway departemnt posts
police department posts
indan navy
army
airforce , , etc.....
31st May 2012, 04:19 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika sngh View Post

hi,friend;...

About B.Tech in Biotechnology:

Now you are completing the graduation in Biotechnology field,then after completing this course you have many options on higher studies or job oppartuinities in govt sector as well as private sector jobs.

This branch is dealing with the usage of living organisms and bio processes in the field of engineering, technology and medicine and after completing you can apply for jobs in various pharmaceutical companies.

Apart from some of companies are Dabur, Hindustan lever, Cipla, Rossari Biotech India Pvt. Ltd and Hindustan antibiotics and in these companies you can work as following positions,they include;.
-> Marketing Manager,

-> Quality Control officer

-> Production in-charge.

After completing you can apply for Southern Petrochemical Industries Corporation Ltd and Godrej possess a biotechnology for various job opportunities and you can also fiend jobs in IT field.

Govt Career after B.Tech in Biotechnology:

After completing the graduate in engineering field (b.tech) you can apply for jobs in several govt research institutes for various posts like scientest or engineer posts and apart from some of industries are follow bellow;..
-> Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB),

-> National Brain Research Centre and National Institute of Oceanography.

For post in these industries you need to write the entrance exam conducted by the corresponding industries ,after completing the entrance exam / written exam called for personal interview and for entrance exam the notification will be announced in employments news.

Teaching Field After B.Tech in Biotechnology:

After completing the graduation so many students are applying for SET/NET entrance exams conducted by the state / central govt respectively for requiting the teacher or lecture post in govt schools or colleges.So,now you are completing the graduation,if you interested to to teacher post then you can apply for these entrance exams.

Other wise you can apply for central govt jobs like;.Civil services exam for the posts like IFS, IAS, IPS and Combined Defense Service exam for Army, Navy and Air force and SSC Combined Graduate Level Exams and B.Tech Biotechnology graduates can also apply for Bank probationary exams

Higher Studies After B.Tech in Biotechnology:

Other wise you can go for higher studies,after completing there are many courses like;.M.E or M.Tech in Bio medical Engineering and Biotechnology or M.S. or MBA Other Post graduation Courses.

For these courses you need to write the entrance exams conducted by the corresponding industries like;..GATE entrance exam for admission in M.Tech Courses and CAT/MAT entrance exams for admission in MBA course etc;.

Top Masters Degree In Biotechnology Colleges :

- > IIT, Kharagpur

-> Amity University

-> Indian Institute of Science

-> IIT, Delhi, Kanpur, Madras

- > India Institute of Medical Sciences

-> Jawaharlal Nehru University

-> Anna University

-> University of Calcutta

all the best;..
3rd July 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the courses offered in pgecet for a btech biotechnology student of rank 93
6th July 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know about the companies and job offers with the salary packages one could receive after each stage of, say, B.tech, M.tech or an MBA in biotech. Also, which combination of the above mentioned is best suited? I would like to go for a non- monotonous career scenario where job and passion go hand in hand.
Thank you so much.
15th August 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

how much salary nd wat kind of a job can i get after doing b.tech biotechnology?
23rd November 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

i think many job option after complet b.sc biotechnology but i do't know so please help me
30th January 2013, 07:26 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech

1.police department posts
2.bank p.o. post
3.airforce
4.army
5.railway departemnt posts
6.police department posts

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
22nd April 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

salary for minimal engineer at isro
17th March 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much salary nd wat kind of a job can i get after doing b.tech biotechnology?
minimum salary is 29000 and it is the starting salary and it increases continuosly for years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?