18th March 2012, 12:37 AM
harshpatel64

What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?

i want to go to usa for higher study in bachelor degree and i have completed my diploma in electrical and how much time is taken in process so plz give me suggest
ion how much percent they want in diploma

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  2. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  3. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  6. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  7. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  8. What should I do for further studies in USA(Austin) after completing diploma in information technology?
  9. Should I choose MSc in EVS or Mass Communication? List of the colleges offering the course?
  10. Which type of bachelor degree can I get after completing 10th and diploma 3 years?
  11. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  12. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  13. How can I join fashion designing after B.Com?
  14. Is there any diploma course related to Environmental Engineering? What is the duration of the course?
  15. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. USA for further studies after Diploma engineering from government college?
  17. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  18. Diploma done after 12th is equivalent to Bachelor degree?
18th September 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?

I have done diploma in electrical engg.
I want to go canada for higher study in degree plz suggest me
4th July 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?

i m diploma electrical engineer and i want to go newzeland for higher study plz suggest me
6th July 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshpatel64 View Post
i want to go to usa for higher study in bachelor degree and i have completed my diploma in electrical and how much time is taken in process so plz give me suggest
ion how much percent they want in diploma
i passed the diploma of electric of enjieering and i am started my study in amarica how much number to give me a amarican vaza
1st August 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

hello! i just completed my polytechnic in electrical ,so i want to go usa for higher studies, my financial background is no good ,plz give answer to my question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?