18th March 2012, 12:41 AM
kalyani kathi

Requirements to do Ph.D in USA, Europe, China? Which university is better?

I am doing M.Sc Chemistry in IIT, I want do P.hd in abroad USA or EUROPE contries or China contries in the field of Oraganicnano technology ,So what are the requierments and which university is better for my subject? Will you please give the detailed answer for my question? My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  2. In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?
  3. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  4. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  5. After completing MBA am I eligible to apply for M.Phil or Ph.D in Europe or USA?
  6. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  7. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  8. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  10. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  12. Detailed information and requirements to apply for PhD in Sanskrit for M.A. candidate of Muzaffarpur University?
  13. Should I take industrial experience or can I enroll for PhD directly in Europe?
  14. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Biochemistry in Europe? -- [New]
  16. What is the requirement to do Ph.D in USA? Where do we get the advertisements?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  18. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
18th March 2012, 08:21 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do Ph.D in USA, Europe, China? Which university is better?

Hi dear.............
Below are the list of best university in foreign country are as follows......

Good luck.......
18th March 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to do Ph.D in USA, Europe, China? Which university is better?

how I can do PHD in math in europe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?