18th March 2012, 11:36 AM
badboodar

Previous 10 years solved question papers of Indian Forest Services Exam in English, General Awareness, Agriculture?

SIR I NEED PREVIOUS 10 YAER SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF indian forest services exam in english, general awarness, agriculture (1st ,2nd),&
botony(1st,2nd)

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question of Indian Forest Service of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science and Zoology? Books that are to be referred?
  2. Solved question papers of MP PSC forest exam of general studies, agriculture and zoology subjects?
  3. Indian Forest Service, Physics Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IFS Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. General Awareness Question papers for Bank of India PO Exam along with Descriptive Question Papers of Previous Years
  7. Indian Forest Service, Statistics Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Bank of Baroda, Agriculture Officers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IFS General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. CET airfoce previous year solved papers for english and general awareness
  11. Previous years solved question papers of SET examination both in General and English
  12. Last 5 years solved papers of SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?
  13. Indian Forest Service, Statistics Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Names of the suitable books for Indian Forest Services exam?
  15. Civil services General Studies Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Indian Forest Service, Physics Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous years question papers of Agriculture subject in MP forest rangers? -- [New]
  18. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness and Computer Awareness solved QUESTION FOR CLERICAL EXAM PAPERS FOR BOB. Previous 10 years. -- [Most Discussed]

20th March 2012, 09:12 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous 10 years solved question papers of Indian Forest Services Exam in English, General Awareness, Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboodar View Post
SIR I NEED PREVIOUS 10 YAER SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS OF indian forest services exam in english, general awarness, agriculture (1st ,2nd),&
botony(1st,2nd)

Previous Year Question Papers of Indian Forest Service

I have provided you with some of the past question papers of IFS (Indian Forest Services) along with this post..

Scan through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of questions asked in these question papers..

For more information about the exam you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

The forms for the IFS exam shall be available from 31st March,2012

The last date to submit the form is 30th April,2012

The exam shall be conducted on 14th July,2012

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz

17th April 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved question papers of Indian Forest Services Exam in English, General Awareness, Agriculture?

Sir,
Previous 10 years solved question papers of Indian Forest Services Exam in English, General Awareness,Forestry?

8th June 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved question papers of Indian Forest Services Exam in English, General Awareness, Agriculture?

Sir, can u provide me the previous 10 yrs question papers of General Studies, general English, Botany (I, II) and Zoology (I. II)

7th July 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir cana you please provide me vith previous 10 yeraas of GS, GE, Zoology(1,2) and Chemistry (1,2)

27th August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

sir ,where can i get the previous years solved questions of geology subjects

7th March 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

can i get the previous year question papers of indian forest services exam in botany and chemistry

4th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

whether pharmD students are eligible to write IFS exam

25th December 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

goodafternoon,we want 2012 IFS forestery solved paper can provide us

10th June 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
sir , i want solved papers of IFS of last 5 years ,of english , g.k and zoology . can you plz provide it them .

3rd March 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Questions paper of mains exam previous 5 years papers of chemistry

22nd March 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Ifs(Indian forest service ) prelimexam in marathi language?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?