18th March 2012, 02:03 PM
mlove

How to get a job after pursuing MBA with MKT and HR?

Dear sir
I am pursuing my MBA with MKT&HR.I want to job.
please suggest any job for me.
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Marketing and HR?
  2. How can I get a job after completion of MBA with Marketing and HR?
  3. Is there any age limit for pursuing MBA? is it good to do job first for 2 years then do MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MBA in Agri Business after pursuing B.Tech in Dairy Technology?
  5. Job prospects for a B.Pharm student pursuing MBA? Which MBA specialization is good for a B.Pharm Graduate?
  6. How to seek a job in aviation after pursuing MBA in Aviation?
  7. How to get a job after completing M.Com? I am pursuing MBA in finance
  8. What are the job opportunities available after MBA? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  9. Job Opportunities for me having completed Law and pursuing CS and MBA together?
  10. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  11. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  12. What scope do I have after completing BHM degree and MBA in marketing and HR?
  13. What are the Job Opportunities for me pursuing MBA course in Distance Learning?
  14. What are the skills needed to get a good job while pursuing MBA finance
  15. Can I get a good job while pursuing MBA?
  16. Which area is good in Marketing for MBA candidate among B2B, B2c, Telly etc.?
  17. Should I do MBA after job experience? I am pursuing B.Tech ECE -- [New]
  18. How can I get Job in Mumbai being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and pursuing MBA in HR? Which positions can I apply for? What kind of Industrial Training Program is good for me?
28th March 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after pursuing MBA with MKT and HR?

I AM PURSUING MBA HAVING SPECIFICATION IN HR AND MARKETING.THIS IS MY LAST SEMISTER
8th December 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after pursuing MBA with MKT and HR?

Am a female african pursuing MBA in HR and MARKETING,in India
Is it possible to get a job in singapore?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?