18th March 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Kolkata offering M.Tech in Bioelectronics? I have scored 58% in B.E ECE

I am B.E in ECE, 58%. I am looking for colleges in kolkata offering Mtech in bioelectronics.

Related Questions:
  1. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
  2. List of M.Tech offering colleges for ECE students without GATE score?
  3. List of the self financing and government engineering colleges offering M.Tech in ECE in Kerala?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  6. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  7. What is the cutoff for all colleges in Bangalore offering M.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering JBT course in Kolkata? What is the procedure of application, duration of the course and the fee structure?
  10. List of the colleges that come under OU? Which colleges will I get for M.Tech?
  11. List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?
  12. List of colleges which come under OU?
  13. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  14. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech ECE in Kerala?
  15. List of the universities and colleges offering M.E/M.Tech?
  16. Which M.Tech college can I get after scoring 1808 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  17. List of the top colleges in Kolkata, offering MCA course? Is there any negative marking in JECA exam? What minimum marks should I score for getting admission in good colleges in Kolkata for MCA course?
  18. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
19th March 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Kolkata offering M.Tech in Bioelectronics? I have scored 58% in B.E ECE

There is no college in KOLKATA for dedicated course on Bioelectronics, however institutes/colleges may teach bioelectronics as one of the subject in their teaching curriculum...
25th November 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Kolkata offering M.Tech in Bioelectronics? I have scored 58% in B.E ECE

Sir,
I have completed diploma in electronics and
communication engg.with 76 % and AMIE in same branch with 52% marks (average of sec A and B) but got
55% marks in section B. I want to do M.tech in electronics engg. Kindly give detalis of college for M.tech near kolkata
or near rourekela as i am working.whether part time M.tech is good or go for full time. what is the eligibility criteria.
what is the percentage required at qualifying exam?
29th June 2013, 09:18 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

M.Tech - Master in Technology

> Even though, the number of students taking up Master of Technology course after completion of Bachelor of Technology course is lesser as compared to the number of candidates taking up MCA and MBA courses, still there is craze among some students for Master of Technology course. Master of Technology course is mainly taken up by the students with the objective of gaining more knowledge in the subjects of their interest and thereby the number of colleges offering this course in different parts of the nation is also higher. Kolkata being one of the fastest growing cities in India acts as the home for prominent M. Tech colleges with a view to help the aspiring candidates to get their dream degree.

♦) Master of Technology course in Kolkata :

The city of Kolkata has many B. Tech colleges and some of the B. Tech colleges in the city offer M. Tech course as well. For admission of students to the M. Tech colleges in the city, marks secured by candidates in B.E/B. Tech course in appropriate discipline is taken into consideration. M. Tech colleges in the city require that candidates must possess a valid GATE Score for admission to the Master of Technology courses.

♦) Special features of M. Tech colleges in Kolkata :

Master of Technology course is offered through the best classroom sessions and practical sessions and the students are offered with the best education. M. Tech colleges are provided with the best teaching aids and even most of the colleges offer placement opportunities for M. Tech graduates.

♦) List of M. Tech colleges in Kolkata :

_______• University College of Science & Technology

_______• Faculty Of Engineering & Technology -Jadavpur University

_______• College of Ceramic Technology

_______• Netaji Subhash Engineering College

_______• Heritage Institute of Technology

_______• International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-K)

_______• Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology(MSIT)

> Hope this helps !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?