18th March 2012, 09:53 PM
kottilakkaran

Detailed syllabus of Junior Cooperative Inspectors exam conducted through PSC? When is the exam date? Previous years question papers for the same?

i want to know the detailed syllabus of junior co operative inspectors exam conducted through psc and when is the exam date? i want the previous years question papers also

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers with answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies
  2. Previous years question papers of Junior Cooperative inspector?
  3. Previous years questions and answers of PSC Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  5. Syllabus, sample question papers and pattern of Himachal Pradesh Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk recruitment exam? -- [New]
  6. Drug inspectors previous years question papers?
  7. Previous years question papers of Junior Clerk in cooperative society exam
  8. Model question papers of Cooperative bank exam
  9. Previous years question papers for Junior Inspector of Cooperative Societies
  10. Previous years papers for Junior laboratory Assistant exam in medical department under Kerala PSC
  11. Previous solved papers for Junior Clerk in cooperative banks conducted by CSEB Kerala
  12. Detailed syllabus and previous question papers for NTPC graduate
  13. Previous years question papers with answers for Junior Inspector of cooperative societies
  14. Detailed syllabus and previous years question papers of engineers Indian Limited Management Trainee exam?
  15. Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for the position of Junior Co-operative Inspector?
  16. Previous years question papers of PSC Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies?
  17. Previous years question papers of Junior Cooperative inspector
  18. Syllabus and Previous 10 year Question Papers for RRB Junior Engineer Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
6th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed syllabus of Junior Cooperative Inspectors exam conducted through PSC? When is the exam date? Previous years question papers for the same?

when is junior co-operative inspector exam 2012?
11th May 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed syllabus of Junior Cooperative Inspectors exam conducted through PSC? When is the exam date? Previous years question papers for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kottilakkaran View Post
i want to know the detailed syllabus of junior co operative inspectors exam conducted through psc and when is the exam date? i want the previous years question papers also
i want to know the detailed syllabus of junior co operative inspectors exam conducted through psc and when is the exam date? i want the previous years question papers also[/QUOTE]
30th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the detailed syllabus of junior co operative inspectors exam conducted through psc and when is the exam date? i want the previous years question paper
21st March 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed syllabus of Junior Cooperative Inspectors exam conducted through PSC? When is the exam date? Previous years question papers for the same?
23rd November 2014, 09:08 PM
khirod kumar sahoo

DEAR SIR,
KINDLY SEND ME PRV. YEAR QUESTION PAPER AND SYLLBAUS OF JUNIOR COOPERATIVE INSPECTOR EXAM TO MY BELOW MENTION MAIL ID.

[email protected]

[email protected]

regards,
prakash kumar sahoo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?