19th March 2012, 11:03 PM
toshi rastogi

Syllabus of NPCIL for electronics and communication branch? Previous years papers?

hello.....plzzzz send me the syllabus of npcil for electronics & communication branch....and if possible,send some previous year papers also.....
my email id is- [email protected]

Related Questions:
29th March 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of NPCIL for electronics and communication branch? Previous years papers?

Sir , please send me syllabus of NPCIL - 2012 for electronics branch and previous year question paper to my email: [email protected]... thank you..
5th April 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of NPCIL for electronics and communication branch? Previous years papers?

Sir , please send me syllabus of NPCIL - 2012 for electronics and communication branch and previous year question paper to my email: [email protected]
5th April 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the syllabus of npcil 2012, ece branch,if possible previous years papers......ill be greatfull to u sir........and my mail id [email protected]
6th April 2012, 12:11 AM
anymishra

Sir , please send me syllabus of NPCIL - 2012 for electronics and communication branch and previous year question paper to my email

[email protected]
6th April 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the model placement question papers of npcil to my mail id - prabha.indra90@gmail .com.
6th April 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me the previous year question paper and syllabus of npcil for ece branch to mymail [email protected].
6th April 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus of npcil 2012 and previous years question papers for ece branch. my mail id is: [email protected]
6th April 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

please send me the previous year question papers and syllabus for NPCIL exam for electronics branch to my mail id [email protected]
6th April 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir , please send me syllabus of NPCIL - 2012 for electronics and communication branch and previous year question paper to my email: [email protected] .
7th April 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ GIVE ME SYALLABUS FOR ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION ON ( [email protected])
8th April 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the syllabus of npcil 2012, ece branch,if possible previous years papers......ill be greatfull to u sir........and my mail id [email protected]
10th April 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me NPCIL ET old quetions paper for electronics & comm !!! on my mail id [email protected]
10th April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

[hello.....plzzzz send me the syllabus of npcil for electronics & communication branch....and if possible,send some previous year papers also.....
10th April 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

please can you send me syllabus of NPCIL for electronics disciplinary........... my id: [email protected]
11th April 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me 5-10 years full question papers of electronics and communication branch.
my email id is [email protected]
12th April 2012, 07:20 AM
Tanusree Chatterjee

Plz send me on my mail previous 10years solved question paper of NPCIL exam for ECE...My mail id [email protected]
12th April 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

sir plzzz send me the syllabus of electronic and telecommunication for npcil to my gmail [email protected]
13th April 2012, 04:48 PM
jyoti barsagade

Sir , please send me syllabus of NPCIL - 2012 for electronics and communication branch and previous year question paper to my email: [email protected][/QUOTE]
14th April 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

PLS SEND ME A SYALLABUS NPCIL2012 FOR ECE BRANCH AND PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PAPER..
17th April 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLZ GIVE ME SYALLABUS FOR ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION ON ( [email protected] )
23rd July 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me npcl stipendery trainee electronics syllabus in gien id ( [email protected])
26th August 2013, 06:00 PM

Smile Re: Syllabus of NPCIL for electronics and communication branch? Previous years papers?

[sir plz hme meri id pr ntpc ka syllabus ka link send kr digiye
16th March 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me on my mail previous 10years solved question paper of NPCIL exam for ECE in my mail (krishsambandam
@gmail.com)
17th March 2015, 02:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by toshi rastogi View Post
hello.....plzzzz send me the syllabus of npcil for electronics & communication branch....and if possible,send some previous year papers also.....
Below are the attachments of NPCIL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NPCiL Question Paper Model.pdf(66.6 KB, 167 views)
File Type: pdf NPCIL Question Paper with answers 2011 Sample Model Paper.pdf(64.2 KB, 198 views)
File Type: pdf NPCIL Question Paper.pdf(77.1 KB, 139 views)
File Type: pdf NPCILQuestion Paper 2011.pdf(141.8 KB, 164 views)
File Type: txt NPCIL ET 2015 syllabus.txt(3.3 KB, 140 views)
13th April 2015, 05:32 PM
kajaljain93

Syllabus of NPCIL for electronics and communication branch? Previous years papers?

plz send it to id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?