20th March 2012, 03:32 PM

Sample question papers of general intelligence, general awareness, English language numerical ability?

i want to prepare for esic udc post exams so i need a sample question papers of that general intelligence, general awareness, English language numerical ability pls send to my mail id is [email protected]

27th March 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of general intelligence, general awareness, English language numerical ability?

sir please send model question paper for udc exam
5th June 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of general intelligence, general awareness, English language numerical ability?

Plz send me the modal paper for the Post of Assistant in The Institute of Company Secretariat of India on '[email protected]'.
23rd February 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

friends send me Sample question papers of general intelligence, general awareness, English language
28th March 2015, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i want to prepare for esic udc post exams so i need a sample question papers of that general intelligence, general awareness, English language numerical ability pls send to my mail id is [email protected]
Below are the attachments of general intelligence, general awareness, English language numerical ability question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc English practice paper.doc(31.5 KB, 116 views)
File Type: doc GeneralAwarenessSample.doc(61.0 KB, 147 views)
File Type: doc Direction Sense.doc(123.0 KB, 158 views)
File Type: doc PIPES AND CISTERNS.doc(74.0 KB, 551 views)
File Type: doc TIME AND WORK PAPER.doc(30.5 KB, 119 views)
File Type: doc SIMPLE INTEREST.doc(38.5 KB, 120 views)
19th December 2015, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me esic sample question paper or previous year question paper for the post udc my e-mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?