21st March 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is EIILM university approved by DEC and UGC? Can I continue my studies from this university?

is eiilm university approved by dec and ugc , can i continue my study from this university ?

21st June 2012, 10:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is EIILM university approved by DEC and UGC? Can I continue my studies from this university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is eiilm university approved by dec and ugc , can i continue my study from this university ?
The EIILM University is recognized by University Grant Commission [UGC]. Given, the the approval of University Grant Commission [UGC] is mandatory for degree and diplomas to be accepted on all India basis, hence, the University is recognized for Further studies as well as candidates obtaining a degree from the University are eligible to participate in any competitive examination given one fulfills the other eligibility criteria.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the EIILM University-Directorate of Distance Education.
22nd July 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is EIILM university approved by DEC and UGC? Can I continue my studies from this university?

Is the degree of EIILM university valid in abroad?
10th September 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Is EIILM university approved by DEC and UGC? Can I continue my studies from this university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
The EIILM University is recognized by University Grant Commission [UGC]. Given, the the approval of University Grant Commission [UGC] is mandatory for degree and diplomas to be accepted on all India basis, hence, the University is recognized for Further studies as well as candidates obtaining a degree from the University are eligible to participate in any competitive examination given one fulfills the other eligibility criteria.

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the EIILM University-Directorate of Distance Education.
The website for EILLm never works. One can get the details of its DEC approval in the below website. Also, only recognition has been given for until 2010!!
http://www.dec.ac.in/PDF/Recogniton%20Status%20of%20SOUs%20&%20DEIs%20(Fina l).doc1.pdf
22nd September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

My first year was in 2010 , have i done a valid course ?
20th December 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

HI! My mane is uday biswas from west bengal. is Ellim univercity is approved UGC, DEC, AICTE.
10th July 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

IF EIILM UNIVERSITY IS RECOGNISED UNDER THE UGC AND AFFILATED UNDER DEC , WHY EIILM UNIVERSITY IS NOT LISTED UNDER UGC AND DEC
11th July 2013, 12:08 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Yes,

EILM University is an UGC recognised university.
Hence you are fully eligible for the BANK PO exams.

TO See its UGC Letter, visit below.

http://www.ddl.eiilmuniversity.ac.in/ugc.htm
11th July 2013, 01:26 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend.....

EIILM University is approved by UGC.

And this university is approved by DEC.

And this university is approved by AICTE.

All the best..........
24th September 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

sir im doing bcom in eiilm (distance education ) 1st year is it valid for govt job or not
1st July 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my graduation in 2012 from eiilm univ.can i eligiable for bank po exm.....
19th February 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA in History in2012 from eiilm university.can I eligible for west Bengal SSC exam....
19th February 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed MA in History in distance mode from EIILM University in 2012.Can I sit for wbssc exam.?
11th June 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MSc in Math in distance mode fromEIILM in 2012-2013 now I have passed HM exam conducted by SSC so my M Sc will be acceptable or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?