23rd March 2012, 02:50 PM
Tamilulaks

Names of the government aided M.Ed colleges in Coimbatore?

Names of goverment eided M.Ed colleges in coimbatore?...pleaes provide to me the names

Related Questions:
  1. Details about lateral entry test of Bangalore?
  2. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  3. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode?
  4. When will the B.Ed counseling be held for government and government aided institutes? Date of issue of the rank list?
  5. What are the aided colleges for B.ed in Coimbatore?
  6. Fee structure of inorganic chemistry for MSc?
  7. Are there any scholarships available through TANCET to do M.E in Government, Government Aided and Self Funded Engineering Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  8. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  10. Cut off marks required for Aerospace engineering in government aided colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  11. Information about Aided and Government Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra and further proceedings like admissions process in these colleges? Cutoff marks for CET in the colleges?
  12. Top 10 self financed government aided colleges? I have scored 13,600 in MBA TANCET
  13. Details about government colleges for MBA non aided colleges?
  14. What is the fees of government and aided college in UPB.Ed? What is the syllabus of NET
  15. Which are the government aided colleges that I can get after scoring 22.25 marks in TANCET?
  16. Am I eligible for lecturer post in government aided colleges of Tamilnadu after completing MBA through distance mode?
  17. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 82 cutoff? Can I get Tamilnadu government and government aided colleges in Tamilnadu?
1st May 2013, 10:22 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the government aided M.Ed colleges in Coimbatore?

There are numerous M.Ed. colleges in Coimbatore.

I provide you a list of M.Ed. colleges of Coimbatore :-

Amrita School of Engineering

Karnataka University

Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Prof. Gursewak Singh Govt. College

GR Govindarajulu College of Education

RVS College of Education

S.B.K. Govt. PG College

Mata Bhagwati Devi Girls Govt. Degree College

Alagappa Govt. Arts College

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?