28th March 2012, 01:07 PM
bilash1982

List of the medical course offering PG courses? Procedure to get admission in medical college?

please furnish the list of medical colleges offering p.g. courses.also please let me know the procedure of getting admission into respective medical college in p.g. course

5th June 2012, 07:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the medical course offering PG courses? Procedure to get admission in medical college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilash1982 View Post
please furnish the list of medical colleges offering p.g. courses.also please let me know the procedure of getting admission into respective medical college in p.g. course
There are various Medical Institute which offers undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in Medical department.

Following are the list of some of the Top Medical Insitutes offering Post Graduate Courses:
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education and Research [JIPMER], Pondicherry
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences , Delhi
  • Christian Medical College, Vellore
  • Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi
  • Kasturba Medical College Manipal
  • St John’s Medical College, Bangalore
  • Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
The JIPMER offers the following Post Graduate courses:
  • M.D., M.S. and Diploma
  • M.Sc. in Medical Biochemistry
  • Ph.D
Candidates are admitted to all the above courses on the basis of Common Entrance Examinations.

For detail information regarding admission procedure of the above mentioned Medical Institutes, refer to their official websites.
11th June 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the medical course offering PG courses? Procedure to get admission in medical college?

what is the procedure to become a scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?