3rd April 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?

how to prepare for manipal entrance exam for mbbs?
is it enough if we prepare NCRT syllabus or is it needed to study seperate manipal bits books to get seat in manipal??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  2. Can I get MBBS seat in Manipal University if scored 149 in Manipal entrance exam?
  3. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 147/240 in MBBS manipal entrance exam?
  4. What should I study for Manipal entrance exam? Books which are to be referred?
  5. Can i get a seat in Manipal for MBBS after scoring 141/240 in manipal UGET?
  6. Possibilities of getting a seat in KMC after scoring 143/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance?
  7. How to prepare for Manipal PG Entrance Exam? Which Books to refer for this?
  8. What is the chance to get a seat in manipal medical college after scoring 120/200 in Manipal Entrance -- [New]
  9. Can I get a seat in Manipal MBBS after scoring 176/240?
  10. Can I get a seat in SMU after scoring 538 rank in SMU entrance exam for MBBS admission?
  11. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 181/240 score in Manipal MBBS entrance? What will be my probable rank? Any chance for freeship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any chance to get selected in Manipal after scoring 151/240 in Manipal MBBS?
  13. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 131 out of 200 in manipal entrance?
  14. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  15. How to prepare for manipal B.Tech UGET 1? Books which I should refer?
  16. How can I get seat in MS and M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE? Procedure to get application for the Entrance Exams of these courses?
  17. Can I have a chance to get a seat in Manipal University after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Exam with 80% in 12th?
  18. Syllabus for Manipal Medical entrance exam for this year? Books which I should refer?
29th March 2013, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?

How can i get previous years solved question papers of mbbs entrance
2nd November 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?

Am presently doing my internship at gmc , mumbai. Can u please help me out with the books that I should be reading for manipal pgcet..and the places where I can get those books.thank you
3rd December 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

english and general apitude syllabus for manipal medical exam
25th March 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare to join mbbs, is there any training course is available in reg that subject in coimbatore city if yes can i have the address please
14th May 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Yes... your ncert books are enough for any medical entrance in india but make sure that you are thorough with your syllabus in your text books
your preparation only will help you to secure decent ranks....
15th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is ncert syllabus is sufficient to get rank within 50 in mahe medical entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?