5th April 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What to choose after passing 12th if the stream chosen is non medical and have to go abroad?

What to choose after 12th standard if stream chosen is non-medical and have to go abroad like America?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th ISC Commerce student?
  2. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background? -- [New]
  3. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  4. Which courses can I choose in medical stream after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What career option should I choose after passing 12th in commerce?
  6. What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?
  7. How to prepare for IPS exams after passing 12th in medical stream? Is Medical Stream beneficial for my career? How much score is needed in 12th?
  8. What should I do after passing 10th? Should I choose non medical stream?
  9. Can I do biomedical engineering after 12th? I have chosen PCM and Electronics subject for 11th and 12th science
  10. What should I do after passing 12th? I am a 12th student in medical stream
  11. Admission in Canada's best university after passing 12th science stream?
  12. Nursing colleges in medical stream after 12th? Is this course good to do in India or in Abroad? Information about Genetic Engineering course?
  13. What should I do after passing 12th? I want to choose commerce with computers
  14. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  15. Which stream should I choose after passing 12th class Maths?
  16. What could I do after passing 12th with non medical stream? What are the other options available to me?
  17. What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?
  18. After passing 12th with 70% which subject to choose in BSc?
12th May 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose after passing 12th if the stream chosen is non medical and have to go abroad?

hye,myself ankit from allahabad.i've passed inter by pcm stream with 82 % .can i get admitted in B.pharma course?
12th February 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose after passing 12th if the stream chosen is non medical and have to go abroad?

I have completed my 12th,
What can I do to go for abroad.
Please contact me- 8722166000
9th February 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What can I do if I have pcb but I am not interested in medical studies ?
24th July 2019, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to give jee for doing b.tech ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?