8th April 2012, 12:49 PM
lavanyasilisetty

List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?

i got 2500 in gate(eee) wer i can get admission in mtech can u plz list out d colleges.. and i wanna knw how to apply for mtech

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 18.5 score?
  2. In which medical colleges can I get after scoring 2500-3000 rank in EAMCET?
  3. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  4. What are the options there for me after scoring 2500 in women category? What are the total number of seats available?
  5. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  6. In which colleges can I apply for M.tech in ECE after scoring 9700 in GATe with 94.6 percentile?Can I get a seat in M.Tech?
  7. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  8. List of college which come under OU? Which colleges can I get for M.Tech after scoring 4268 rank in PGCET?
  9. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  10. In which all colleges can I apply for M.Tech after scoring 360 marks with 92 percentile?
  11. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for M.Tech after scoring 2869 rank in GATE? Which are the best colleges in Kerala?
  13. Procedure to apply for M.Tech after completing MCA? List of colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  14. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3524 rank -- [New]
  16. List of the colleges that come under OU? Which colleges will I get for M.Tech?
  17. Can I get admission in M.E/M.Tech(IT) after scoring 21 marks? List of the colleges?
  18. How to apply for higher studies while pursuing degree in Agricultural engineering? List of courses for which I can apply?
13th February 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?

I GOT 12 MARKS IN GATE 2013.TELL ME WHICH COLLEGE WOULD I TAKE FOR M-TEC.
6th May 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?

hi, i got 27 marks in gate 2013 from eee tn plz suggest which college will got for m tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?