10th April 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?

i am a bsc nursing st udent studying in bangalore.i would like to study MPH or MHA after completing my course..so ,i want to know the details of this two courses ,criteria to get admission and the name of the colleges or the universities available in india.if i get the answer i will be greatful..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  2. PG courses that can be done after BSc Nursing? Any scope in doing MPH or MHA?
  3. How to get admission for MHA course after completion of B.Sc in Nursing? List of colleges in Gujarat offering this course?
  4. MPH or MHA which one is better for job prospect? Syllabus entrance test and list of colleges?
  5. Which course is better among MPH or MHA?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in TISS for MHA for BHMS graduate?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  10. How to study MPH after passing bachelors level in Microbiology?
  11. B.Sc Nursing students are eligible for Master in Public Health or Master in Hospital Managements? Top MPH colleges?
  12. How to write IAS exam after completing BSc Nursing?
  13. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  14. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  16. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to study MPH in Abroad after completing BHMS? List of universities which offer MPH in Abroad?
8th May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?

AM ALREDY COMPLETED B.S.C NURSING , I WOULD LIKE TO STUDY MHA.. MPH SO I WANT TO KNOW DETIAL OF THIS COURSES
8th May 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study MPH or MHA after completing BSc Nursing from Bangalore? Criteria to get admission and the names of the colleges?

respected madam/sir.....
i would like to know the payments for MPH courses in private and government sectors in karnataka ( India )
12th July 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

hello i completed bsc nursing and i also have ICU experience .If i will do MHA is it good ?
17th March 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc nursing and want to go chicago for mph with scholership and detail wants course of mph
11th June 2014, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying MHA after completing Bsc nursing. Which are the colleges that provides MHA in banglore.List doen the vacancies for admission
17th August 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i am ramesh i want do specialaization in nuro and spain ortho surgery ot assistent course
26th October 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc Nursing ..and i have two year experience.....n Iwant to do my pg course master in public health....
I want couse detail and college list... thank u..
3rd March 2020, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Job offers after completion of MHA..??
13th August 2020, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Soon after completing b.sc nursing can we do MPh or MHA ? What are the requirements ,fee structures ? Is there any government seats ?
13th August 2020, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Soon after completing Bsc nursing course ,can we do MPh or MHA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?