11th April 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How to know about the application number of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?

i applied for cmc vellore mbbs entrance examination..after completion i could not knw my application number..pls help me to get it out..

19th April 2012, 10:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to know about the application number of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i applied for cmc vellore mbbs entrance examination..after completion i could not knw my application number..pls help me to get it out..
There is no way to retain the application number through the official website of Christian Medical College. If a candidate do not have the application number, he/she needs to contact:

The Registrar
Christian Medical College
Vellore – 632 002
Tamil Nadu
Phone Number: 416-2284255
22nd April 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to know about the application number of CMC Vellore MBBS entrance exam?

my name is Basetti Geethavani and submitted MBBS 2012 application on 4-4-12 from Kadapa Andhra pradesh, but no acknowledgement card received so far, please inform whether application received or not
25th April 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

How to get hall ticket for mbbs in cmc vellore?
2nd May 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

when will i recieve my hall ticket and acknowledgement card????
5th April 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

how the GUJCET 2012 question and answers can be available from net
1st May 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Know my application number
7th May 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i didnot get my registration number
8th May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i missed my registration number sent from cmc vellore how to get it out
23rd June 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my application form of cmc mbbs 2017 entrance examination? Can I know my application number.
13th June 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for cmc vellore... My application process is over but still I've not received my application number
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?