12th April 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Is Mahatma Gandhi University(Shillong), Approved from UGC and AICTE? How may I get details

Is Mahatma Gandhi Unviersity Shillong, Meghalaya,approved by joint committee of Please let me know this and also if i do my course from the above mentioned university is it safe and will it be helpful for me to go for any teaching in colleges after finishing my Degree.Please send the answer through my mail ie [email protected] 07877760518 Thanking You if you reply me the same.

13th July 2012, 01:15 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mahatma Gandhi University(Shillong), Approved from UGC and AICTE? How may I get details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Mahatma Gandhi Unviersity Shillong, Meghalaya,approved by joint committee of Please let me know this and also if i do my course from the above mentioned university is it safe and will it be helpful for me to go for any teaching in colleges after finishing my Degree.Please send the answer through my mail ie [email protected] 07877760518 Thanking You if you reply me the same.
The Mahatama Gandhi University, Shillong offers various regular and online programs including Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA], Master of Business Administration [MBA], Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA], Master of Computer Application[MCA] and others

The Mahatama Gandhi University, Shillong is a recognized by the following:

University Grant Commission

Distance Education Council

Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE- DEC

In order to get authentic information regarding the recognition and Approval refer to the following Link.
29th August 2013, 04:55 AM
mandip gurung

Default Re: Is Mahatma Gandhi University(Shillong), Approved from UGC and AICTE? How may I get details

iam pursuing bba in aviation from mahatma gandhi university (shillong)so after completion of my three years course wiil it be equivalent to graduate(degree)
29th August 2013, 01:17 PM
mishrarozi

HI

YES,Mahatma Gandhi University(Shillong), is Approved from UGC and AICTE
Mahatama Gandhi University, Shillong offers various regular and online programs including MBA.MCA,BBA.

Thank you-----------------
29th August 2013, 05:02 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

The Mahatma Gandhi University, Shillong is a recognized by the following:

University Grant Commission

Distance Education Council

Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE- DEC

All the best............
4th June 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Is Mahatma Gandhi University Meghalya is approved by AICTE or not. What is the meaning of joint committe of UGC-AICTE-DEC. Is this university is approved by AICTE or by the committe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?