12th April 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS

hello sir..i am a bds..i want to prepare for mds..so i want to know about the no. of govt mds seats in india..and what is the fee structure for mds in govt colleges.?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of MDS seats available through COMEDK? Cost of MDS program?
  2. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  3. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  4. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  5. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  6. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  8. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  9. What is the fee structure for MDS?
  10. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  11. Number of seats and fee to study MDS in government colleges of India?
  12. What is the fee structure for MDS in government colleges?
  13. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  14. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  16. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  17. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  18. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
22nd June 2012, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS

I have done BDS frm private dental college in Maharashtra.
Am i eligible for all dental private pg entrance exam of every state held all over india and which are private dental colleges in India?
21st September 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS

how many total mds seats available in govt. dental colleges.
12th October 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I am doing internship in a private college at kerala in which all entrance exams I can appear
12th January 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserve for PC category?
12th January 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are reserve for PC students?
13th January 2013, 05:38 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The number of seats available in MDS depends in the college or the university to which you are going to apply.

Also the fee structure also varies with the college.

In order to get the exact information regarding the number of seats and fee structure it is better to go to the college or the university in personal.

Thank you,

All the best.
26th January 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

is neet 2013 mds is applicable for 2013 or not &how many seats for handicapped candidate with 70% disability.
27th April 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

exam NEET conducted by AIMS is for all government dental colleges in india for mds ?.......it is also for private colleges?......or it is only for particular government dental college.......
27th April 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

exam NEET conducted by AIMS is for all government dental colleges in india for mds ?.......or it is also for private colleges?......or it is only for particular government dental college.......
4th August 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

please tell what are the entrance exams conducted in india for MDS and at what time?
15th September 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

MDS government sets in up
16th October 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

how many seats available for dental pg in government as well as private colleges and what is fees criteria
28th October 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

no of seats in manipal university
27th November 2013, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Hellow sir! Im cmpltd my bds now i want to prepre for mds entrance xam. Can you send me the previous xam paprs of mds of comedk to my mail plz [email protected]
7th December 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

hello sir... how many exams are there for mds. entrance in govt. college will you plz send me the name and dates for exams on [email protected]
7th May 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i am an intern and wanted to know that how many students appear for AIPG and COMEDK..?and also till what rank is the candidate on merit?
13th August 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

MDS enternce exam of MUHS Nasik may held for courses strt from 2015-16
21st February 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..i have an air of 702 in aipgdee-2015..will i be able to get an mds seat in govt or private dental college..i have completed my bds from army college of dental sciences..also,am i eligible for bihar state counseling as i am a resident of bihar..
25th February 2015, 01:09 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir..i am a bds..i want to prepare for mds..so i want to know about the no. of govt mds seats in india..and what is the fee structure for mds in govt colleges.?
The number of seats and the college fees might differ for each college. But, if you are very keen about knowing a particular college then contacting the college or gathering info from the college website will be useful.
5th June 2018, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

My son is doing BDS IN SIDDHARTHA DENTAL COLLEGE Tumkur,Kornataka.He is a student of final year.How can he get a seat in Govt Dental after completing his BDS Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?