16th April 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What kind of preparation is required for AIPMT mains? Books which are to be referred?

hello sir,can you please guide me for my further preparation for aipmt mains...like which book i should i refer and some tips to crack aipmt mains successfully
thank you sir

23rd April 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required for AIPMT mains? Books which are to be referred?

physics-ncert/hc verma bio-ncert(diagrams also) /trueman che-ncert/op tandon
26th April 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required for AIPMT mains? Books which are to be referred?

ncert is the main syllabus.
4th June 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

what are the main reference book for aipmt exams for all the subjects(physics,chemistry,biology)?
10th August 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

I am rohit sadwa.l sir please tell me how can i reach in that situation in which my heart says i can easily crack cbse pmt and even before paper i must be sure of my success because its very imp for me because i am dropping this year?
9th September 2012, 11:55 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: What kind of preparation is required for AIPMT mains? Books which are to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,can you please guide me for my further preparation for aipmt mains...like which book i should i refer and some tips to crack aipmt mains successfully
thank you sir
There are lots of books available in the market for the preparation of AIPMT examination...

Some of the few good books are:-

for biology:- Pradeep's biology, MTG(biology today) cbse pmt subscription., A.C.DUtta. for botany.

For physics:- HC Verma , NCERT part I and parII, CBSE PMT a set of 3 volumes by anil agarwal.

For chemistry:- Arihant organic chemistry, morrison and boyd organic chemistry., NCERT part I and part II.....
all the best....
19th September 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...
I am quite confused in books...
I am preparing for aipmt... Which books should i refer to crack aipmt xam's successfully?
Thankyou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?