22nd April 2012, 08:39 PM
Rasu kutty

Am I eligible for the position of Constable being a candidate with a height of 166 cm and a weight of 60 kgs?

my height is 166cm,my weight is 60,iam elegible for policeconstable

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army if secured 73% in 10th having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 16 years old candidate? -- [New]
  2. How to become a inspector in West Bengal?
  3. Am I eligible to join Indian Army being a candidate with an age of 17 years and with a height of 172 cm, weight of 52kgs?
  4. Can I join Indian Navy if pursuing B.E.(EXTC) having 39 kgs weight and 5.5 feet height being 19 years old candidate? Minimum marks required in B.E. to join Indian Navy?
  5. What is the fitness requirements for NDA?
  6. Can I join Indian Navy if completed Master of Arts and having 61 kgs weight and 5'8" height being a 22 years old candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'2" height and 62 kgs weight being a B.A. 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?
  8. Are students with spectacles allowed to answer NDA exam?
  9. Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam General Ability & Intelligence Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What benefit I will get if qualify Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam? Qualification required to apply?
  11. How can I join NDA after scoring 7.4 CGPA?
  12. What to do next after qualifying for AFCAT exam? Procedure for selection?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for the position of ASI or Constable being a female candidate with a height of 153cm?
  14. Am I eligible to join Indian Police Service having 5'6" height and 58 kgs weight being a B.Com 2nd year student? Qualification required to join?
  15. Qualification required to apply for UPSC exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible to enroll in Indian Army after passing B.Tech in M.E? I am 25 years old
  17. Procedure for getting trained in Bhaba Atomic Research Centre?
  18. Eye sight standards for Sub Inspector post in UP Police?
22nd May 2012, 03:09 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of Constable being a candidate with a height of 166 cm and a weight of 60 kgs?

Hai,

Sorry as per your height you are not eligible for the position of police constable.
But there is a choice if you are a ST candidate then you are eligible.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should be complete +2 from a recognised state board.

Candidate should be a citizen of india and must be physically fit.

Age limits is 18 years to 21 years,

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Application procedure will be through offline only.

All the best.
16th September 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of Constable being a candidate with a height of 166 cm and a weight of 60 kgs?

I am an obc candidate with height 166cm am i eligible for the post of sub inspector i have also passed c cirtificate in ncc
26th August 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir my height is169 weight 60and age is 19 amd i'm an bc-e can i apply the ap pc post
3rd September 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the position of Constable with a height 166cm and weight of 74kgs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?