24th April 2012, 09:13 AM
coolyboy

Can I migrate to any university to complete my B.Tech with some backpapers?

I completed B.Tech with some backpapers with kerala university in the year 2010. Can I migrate to any other university to complete my B.Tech?

Related Questions:
20th June 2012, 09:08 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: Can I migrate to any university to complete my B.Tech with some backpapers?

NO,you can't migrate dear,first you have to clear your backlogs.
otherwise it will become difficult for you.
5th September 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I migrate to any university to complete my B.Tech with some backpapers?

can i migrate my b.tech degree from J.R.N rvd to PTU university after completion on my b.tech
29th January 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Presently i m doing b.tech in 1st year in the college affliated to MTU. I want to migrate in PTU in 2nd year.. What is the procedure ?
12th September 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed my btech on 2009 with some back papers..am fed up with calicut university...is there an oppertunity for me to complete my b.tech from any other university....if its abrod also no problem.,..
3rd October 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is migration possible for a student to MDU who is

doing B Tech Ist year from PTU just after two months. Kindle advice soon. I shall be highly thankful.
1st May 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How can imigrate to other university in 2nd year b.tech with having backlog in one paper
4th February 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can i migrate to panjab engineering college after completing my 1st year (b tech cse) in jaypee university
5th February 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my btech first year in case branch in jaypee university can I migrate to any of 6 colleges that come under the affiliation of panjab university directly in second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?