6th May 2012, 12:16 AM
bhagyashree killedar

Can i attend the KAS exam after finishing B.Com degree exam? When will be the KAS entrance exam?

hai sir i had finish my b.com degree exams but some problems i have 1 back subject then i can attend KAS exam or not and when we have KAS exam tell me plz sir.

24th May 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i attend the KAS exam after finishing B.Com degree exam? When will be the KAS entrance exam?

sir where we get for coaching class for k a s in banglore
8th June 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i attend the KAS exam after finishing B.Com degree exam? When will be the KAS entrance exam?

when will be next exam after this june exam.
18th July 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

SIR NOW I AM M.COM FINAL YEAR STUDENT CAN I ABLE TO ATTEND THE KAS EXAM
23rd August 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done my B E under VTU and i have a subject back am i able to attend KAS exam
Kindly reply
23rd August 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam doing fineler BA(commerce) kas enters exam when i want to appy for it and how?
11th September 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i have cometeted sslc,diploma ihave a back logs and i have done corespondents course b.com can i write a kas exam...............
12th September 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

When will be the KAS entrance exam?
26th September 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the basic tips to be known to apply for KAS examinations ? how to elect the subjects?
25th December 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hi all my karnataka friends kas is frist look a easy and take coach and read well.this can i tell
16th January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir is there any reservations seats are or nt
31st May 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

i sir i am finih bcom exam ,i take kas exam p/z tall the subject
20th June 2013, 06:35 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagyashree killedar View Post
hai sir i had finish my b.com degree exams but some problems i have 1 back subject then i can attend KAS exam or not and when we have KAS exam tell me plz sir.
If you have back/failed in one paper in Bachelor of Commerce then how you can say that you have finally passed your bachelor degree course.If you have back in one paper then you will not treated as pass out candidates.Thus you are not eligible to apply for Karnataka Administrative Services Exam.To apply for KAS (Karnataka Administrative Services Exam) you will have to meet these given eligibility conditions :

Educational qualification :-
  • You should have a bachelor degree of at least 3 years from recognized university.
  • You should be subjectively pass in all the subjects of Graduation level.
  • Your degree should be recognized from state/central university.
  • To apply for this exam your minimum age should be 21 years.
  • If your age will above 30 years then you will not be able to apply for this exam.
Examination Process :-
  1. Preliminary Exam - Objective type.
  2. Mains Exam - Written Type.
Exam pattern details for Preliminary Exam :-
  • This exam will include two papers.
  • Each paper will be of 2 hours.
  • Paper I will be of 150 marks and Paper II will be of 200 marks.
Exam Pattern details for Mains Exam :-
  • This exam will include Eight papers.
  • Each paper will be of 2 hours.
  • Paper I and II will be of 150 marks.
  • Paper III to VIII will be of 300 marks.
Exam Syllabus for Preliminary Exam :-
  • Paper I - General Studies.
  • Paper II - Optional subject selected by candidates.
Exam Syllabus for Mains Exam :-
  • Paper I - Kannada Language.
  • Paper II - English Language.
  • Paper III and IV - General studies .
  • Paper V to VIII - Two Optional subjects selected by the candidates.

28th August 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

CAN I TAKE KAS EXAM OFAFTER COMPLETING DISTANCE BA EXAM IN KSOU
13th January 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I confused which subject I have to take
2nd February 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

m pursing my b.com 2nd yr please suggest me how will i prepare my KAS suggest me any good coaching center
26th June 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE guide me, im completed b.com plz tl me whether i can eligible to take kas exam or nt please guide me
4th December 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi I wanted to do k a s I don't know anything about it how to do exam and how to do admission where to do admission when is exam dates and all can you plsea help me out if possible mail [email protected]
28th June 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

How much percent should be taken in b.com to attend kas exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?