20th January 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?

Would like to know that two foreign students who hold Diploma in Nursing and Lab Tech wanted to get admission in CMC, Vellore. Would like to know what courses they can get admission in, when is the admission date, what is the procedure for admission and how much will be the fees for the same ?

Thanking you

Ajit Jacob

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expense to study MBBS in CMC, Vellore?
  2. How can I do diploma in lab technician? What is the procedure? -- [New]
  3. Does CMC, Vellore offer Nursing Diploma course?
  4. Provide admission details for P G Diploma in Lab Technician? What is the fee structure?
  5. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  6. Procedure to get admission in CMC Vellore, India to study MD (General Medicine)? Which entrance exam should I have to give?
  7. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
  8. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure to become a Lab Technician for M.Sc(Analytical Technician) candidate?
  10. How can a foreign student get admission in Diploma/MD course in CMC?
  11. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  12. where can i get the application form of cmc vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Criteria for admission to foreign students in RGIPT, Rai Bareily? Details of the courses and their fee structure
  14. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  15. What is the fee structure for CMC Vellore for MBBS?
  16. NOC for CMC Vellore PG entrance exam for foreign students?
  17. Can 12th Arts student enroll for Nursing course? Fee structure and number of seats? Procedure for admission?
  18. Admission procedure and requirements of nursing in US for Nigerian graduate nurse?
31st January 2011, 06:12 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?

Basic requirement for entrance exam conducted by CMC [Cristian Medical College], Vellore is 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects. If you fulfill this criterion you can appear for entrance exam of the institute and subsequently get admission to the course of your choice. There is no special NRI [Non Resident Indian] quota. Admission is based on merit in the entrance examination only.
The notification for Entrance exam is published usually in 2nd week of September.
You can opt for Post Basic B.Sc. nursing as Diploma candidates are eligible for this.
The total fee is INR 10450 per year.
21st April 2011, 03:30 AM
Insarsemona

Default Do you want to watch Hangover 2 online?

Hey guys,

Do you want to watch Hangover 2 movie online? It is not released yet but you can watch it online already!

Click here to watch Hangover 2 online
3rd May 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for admission and fee structure for admission in CMC Vellore for foreign students? Which courses can I apply for after diploma in Nursing and Lab-Technician?

how to go foreign after diploma in lab technician?
10th June 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

How much be the total expenditure come for M. Sc. nursing in padaetric course in CMC Vellore
3rd July 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to do the full course of .net from cmc ..so can u please tell me fee structure for this course.
thanku..
mohit singh
15th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the total fee for msc nursing medical surgical speciality
29th August 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

i want to write msc nursing entrance examtoo in cmc vellore ,when will be the next entrance exam during this academic year ?total fees also. thanking you.
12th September 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my diploma in nursing and i'm working now.are there any correspondence course related to nursing which i can do?
27th September 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the total cost of the A & N COURSES INCLUDING THE INTERNATIONAL EXAMINATION
18th October 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I LIKE TO JOIN IN POST BASIC DIPLOMA COURSE2012 AND I LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT THE FEES STRUCTURE
31st December 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

minimum fees structure for medical colleges
3rd March 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

does cmc have any facility to join through donetion???
7th March 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to know mbbs 2014 fees structure of CMC VELLORE Medical college
.my email id is
[email protected]
27th September 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am in my 12th standard and I'm planning of joining cmc the next year with microbiology as my honours but I don't know the fee structure neither am i familiar with the hostel fees. Can I get my doubts cleared here?
22nd April 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How can foreign students from Africa get admission to CMC? What are some requirements and fees, including accomodation? Can I gain enroll in the MSc Biostatistics program if I dont have a degree in statistics?
Are foreign students suppose to take entrance before being admitted to the masters program?
22nd April 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements and fees for foreign students from Africa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?