20th January 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Suitable career option after MBA and BCA?

sir i am bca graduate and now i am doing mba so which filled suitable for me in mba i am waiting

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA suitable after B.Sc Botany honours? Or if MBA is not suitable then what else would I do? -- [New]
  2. How to do professional course after completing Bsc Zoology
  3. Which specialization is best suitable for me between Finance, Marketing and HR in MBA having completed my BCA?
  4. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job?
  5. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  6. Which is a better career option among MBA and MCA after BCA?
  7. Which PG degree will be suitable for BCA student? Is MBA the right choice after BCA?
  8. Which course is better for BCA graduate in between MSW and MBA? Suitable MBA stream for BCA student if not interested in Programming?
  9. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
  10. What could be a suitable career option for me after passing SSC Part 1 with 66%? Where can i do further studies in Pakistan?
  11. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?
  12. How to opt for BCA after scoring 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC? Which are the suitable colleges for BCA?
  13. Which Course To Do After Passing PUC 2nd Year? Subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I join Officer Training Academy or MBA after doing B.Com?
  15. GRE, MBA or GATE: better choice after B.Tech? Any other career options?
  16. Advice me what i can do for my bright future
  17. What should I do after BCA? I am a 6th semester BCA student
  18. What should I do after 12th if I am interested in computers? What else can I do except engineering?
21st January 2011, 11:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable career option after MBA and BCA?

Since you are from BCA background naturally systems is most apt. But if you are interested in changing streams then surely you can do so. You have options like going into the HR field. You can work in the HR field of a software company. There are other options like marketing, finance etc based on your interest.
22nd January 2011, 01:24 AM
sambrita

doing mba will no doubt enhance ur career however when it comes to specialization u can choose sysytems as u r from computer background but again it totally depends on ur interest, u sud the choose the sub accor. to ur interest.
good luck
18th April 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello!!!! Rit nw im studing bca final semester.....im confused regarding which master`s to take up aft bca...either mba or mca.....if mba then apart from IT,HR is thier any other specification that has gud scope.............!!
16th May 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,my name Ashwani kaushik.......i m study bca final year............i m confused on master degree of mba or mca....if mba from mrkting line has good scope.............plsssssssssssssssssss help
11th August 2011, 07:13 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

After doing BCA and MBA you should join any Mnc’s where you can start your career. Now if we talk which stream you should join this depend on your interest and on the market value.

But according to me it will be good if you join the IT or HR stream; this will bring you very good career.
9th February 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
actually i am a science stream(bio) student and i am also a b.c.a graduate and now i want to do m.b.a so, can u pls suggest me a stream which i should opt??
11th February 2012, 11:31 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Suitable career option after MBA and BCA?

Hi

MBA stands for the Master's in Business Administration. Its is post graduation course that is in the field of Business Administration and Management.

Please do not think it to be restricted to only the Commerce and Arts students. MBA can be done by anybody who fulfill's the following :

1. You need to be a minimum graduate in any stream from a recognized college or university.

2. Any streamed student can apply for the MBA course as it is in all fields.

So sure you can apply for you as you are a BCA graduate.

Now there are certain MBA Entrance exams like CAT, XAT, IIFT, Jims, SNAP, MAT, GMAT, etc.. which one needs to clear to get a seat in one of the MBA colleges or universities in India.

Now coming to the streams that are available in MBA, some of the best are ::

1. Finance

2. Human Resource

3. Sales and Marketing

4. International Business

5. Entrepreneurship

6. Hotel / Retail Management.

etc and many more..

Now since you are a BCA student it depends on where you have interest. But I would suggest MBA in Finance or HR.

These two are required in every company, and so these 2 are ever green MBA fields.

They would also require high marks in the entrance exam as they are selected at first. So gear up.

Hope this helps..

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
29th April 2012, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

can i do MSc after BCA? please help..
29th April 2012, 11:26 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

BCA Course Details :

BCA is a three years course
studying after 12th stands

Career option after BCA :

Job opportunity in the field of Software developer ,Web designer , Systems management
bank jobs
Consultancies
Desktop publishing
Financial Institutions
Surveillance Companies

MBA Course Details :

MBA is a two years course
after any degree ,studying MBA course

MBA after Career :

Sales & Management
Finance
HR
Marketing
Bank jobs
29th April 2012, 02:54 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Adminstration.

MBA course duration is 2 years and divided into 4 semsters.

Eligibility criteria:

you can having a graduation degree with any of the stream from a recognized university.

The following entrance exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT

In graduation 50% to be eligible for some of the entrance exam.

Now coming streams there are available MBA:

Finance

Human Resource

Sales and Marketing

International Business

Entreprenership

Hotel Management.

All the best.
29th April 2012, 05:05 PM
bunty00

hy,
An MBA gives an extra edge in my future career. In today’s corporate or even IT sector world, people do not ask the candidates about what they have studied, but what they do know about the other streams.

Irrespective of the degree you hold, with an MBA your capacity in your steam is never in doubt. However, I would suggest have some work experience after the Bachelors and then do MBA, preferable in aligned field.

The other option you can consider is consider a Masters and have a complete knowledge of their stream and then opt for an MBA.

In any case, MBA is a degree worth consideration since it markets your managerial skills. Also, the job prospectus with an MBA is worth considering. To make is simpler, if you want to do job in varying departments, but in the line of computers go for an MBA once you have gained substantial work experience after a BCA.

Opt for an MCA after BCA only if you are opting for computer related jobs in any of the IT Department.

Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?