20th January 2011, 08:44 PM
dpkajswl

Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?

i am final year student of ECE i would like to go in for higher education.
i am looking for guidance as to were all can i apply for a degree in M.design (product design or industrial design etc).
the list of such colleges an d also the admission procedures.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  2. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
  3. List of colleges offering M.Des in Industrial/Automotive Design in India? Admission procedure and yearly fee expenses?
  4. How to do interior designing course?
  5. Is it possible to take admission for UG course in Industrial Design
  6. Can I do fashion designing after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  7. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  8. Which NIFT centre can I expect after scoring 920 in general category?
  9. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE?
  10. Exams for interior designing degree course in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  12. How to do masters while pursuing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which subject should I prefer for M.Tech Design, Thermal or Industrial?
  14. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Industrial Training before the age of 18 years? -- [New]
  16. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  17. Procedure to get admission in M.Design program for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  18. Which are the best art or design colleges around the globe? What is the admission procedure?
28th January 2011, 07:54 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?

you can apply to following colleges::
IIT.BOMBAYwww.idc.iitb.ac.in/admissions/index.html
IIT DELHIwww.iitd.ac.in/pg/mdes.html
IIT,KANPURwww.iitk.ac.in
NID,http://www.nid.edu/
FOLLOW THE LINKS
WISHES
diego
31st January 2011, 10:37 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?

You first need to clear CEED entrance examination.

Details about CEED you will get here http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2011/

IIT Kanpur,Bombay,Delhi,Madras,IISC are provide the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?