8th May 2012, 12:52 AM

What is the minimum cutoff to clear ACET entrance test?

hellp, i am f.e. student. i wish to take up actuaries and would like to know wat is minimum marks tat are to be secured in actuaries entrance test to clear the test? and also help me by stating which institutions or classes conduct mock tests for the same?
thank you

5th July 2012, 06:13 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum cutoff to clear ACET entrance test?

Hi..

Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is for those students who wish to enroll themselves with IAI. These students have to clear this ACET Exam to be eligible to be a part of IAI.
This exam is mainly held in the month of January and result is declared within 10 days after the exam is held.The only eligibility criterion is that the examinee must have passed 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects at 10 + 2 level.
This exam consists of 55 questions and the exam is of 100 marks.Hence the merit list is prepared and on that basis the students are selected.

Thank you.
13th September 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

sir can u please help me out by answering my queries about actuary entrance exam(acet)-
1.sir which books should i purchase as a reference?
2.sir can you please help me by suggesting some good institutions which help in preparations for actuary exams?
3.what is the expected salary for a student actuary and a complete actuary?
4th September 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am working in MNC now i want to do acturie course is it possible to do this by distance learning?
20th March 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to take coachings for acet...I have not registered yet so i want to know whether study material provided would be enough for me to clear my acet exam.
20th March 2015, 09:31 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Please keep the following few points in your mind which are:-

# Actually, cut off of any examination depends on the following factors:-

* Difficulty level of question paper
* Number of students appeared

# Never look at cut-off because when will you focus on cut-off, then it is difficult to obtained better marks in the examination.

# Always look at highest marks achieved during last few years. In this way, you will be focussed more on getting place in topper list.

# Always try to score as high marks as you can. More the marks scored more the chances of getting selection.
19th August 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria of selection in acet exam....tell me minimum marks required for clear thevacet entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?