8th May 2012, 11:25 PM
Santu04

Names of the colleges in Pune which provide B.E direct 2nd year admission with donation?

I have completed my diploma in mech. Eng. With 59%. I want to take admission for BE in 2nd year directly. Plz suggest some colleges in pune with donations.

Related Questions:
  1. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  2. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year B.E in IT after doing BSc in Physics? Names of the colleges in Pune University?
  3. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  4. Admission to direct 2nd year for B.Tech IT after scoring 78% in diploma IT? Best colleges in Pune for that?
  5. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering colleges? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  7. Cutoff list of colleges related to Pune University for direct 2nd year admission through polytechnic?
  8. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of the colleges in Mahaarashra which will give admission to direct 2nd year for E&TC engineering after scoring 62% in diploma?
  10. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  11. Names of the colleges which will give me admission to direct 2nd year in Mechanical engineering after completing diploma with 70.41% from Mumbai University
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Pune for direct 2nd year admission in B.E?
  13. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  14. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  15. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of colleges in Pune?
  16. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year of colleges in Pune University
  17. When direct 2nd year admission will start in Pune University?
  18. Direct 2nd year degree admission cutoff list in Pune?

19th June 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges in Pune which provide B.E direct 2nd year admission with donation?

what are the rules to get admission in pune collages for enginnering by donation?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?