9th May 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that degree holders need not write the CPT test in CA course?

somebody says degree holders are not need to write the cpt test in ca course they were eligible for ipcc please tell me this is real ? real means when that order will come?

thank u guys.....

11th May 2012, 07:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that degree holders need not write the CPT test in CA course?

Yes, it is true that degree holders need not attend CPT exam in CA course. CPT is the foundation test in CA course which candidates attend after 12th class to get in to next level – IPCC. But as per the new rule, if you are a graduate you can directly appear for IPCC without clearing CPT exam. If you clear IPCC exam you need to undergo article ship training for 3 years. On successful completion of article ship training, you can attend Final CA course.
19th June 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it true that degree holders need not write the CPT test in CA course?

is really degree students are exempted from cpt course .please give me the information regarding this and some coaching institutions are saying that this rule is not announced yet,
if this exemption is not provided still now .when that rule may be passed please give me the information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?