11th May 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Scope in diploma in mechatronics from Gujarat for ladies?

scope in diploma in mechatronics from gujarat for ladies...please tell me the scope

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for ladies in Mechatronics course? From where can I do the course?
  2. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  3. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries?
  4. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career scope for Mechatronics Engineering in USA, UK and Central Asian countries?
  6. What will be the career scope of BE in Mechatronics?
  7. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  8. Scope of Mechatronics in Future?
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  10. Am I eligible to do PG in Robotics after completion of BE in Mechatronics? What will be the career scope for this course?
  11. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  12. Can I apply for Teachers job after completing diploma in Mechatronics at NTTF? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope of B.Tech mechatronics and M.Tech Robotics
  14. What is the scope in Mechatronics course in future?
  15. Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?
  16. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  17. Can I do MS in software field after B.Tech. in Mechatronics?
  18. WHat is the scope in future mechatronics engineering or automotive engineering
12th July 2017, 11:41 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Scope in diploma in mechatronics from Gujarat for ladies?

Eligibility;-

Student should have 10th marksheet for this course.
This course can also be pursued after 10+2 Science stream .

Duration of this course is 3 year.

After completing Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering program you can do Bachelor’s courses (B.E./B.Tech.) in Mechatronics Engineering.

Job opportunities

Employment areas;-
Instrumentation
Automation
Electrical system
Electronics
Mechanical system

After diploma in mechatronics candidate can do job in government and private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?