21st March 2010, 01:47 PM
jayjayant

Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank?

I wish to know about the different certificate courses offered by Indian Institute Of Foreign Trades, eligibility and procedure to get enrolled in those courses.

Also advise me the course suitable to me, as I am working with bank for its Retail Liability group (Branch banking) since june 2008, to enhance my career opputunities.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  2. Can I get education loan for MSW course? -- [New]
  3. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  4. Courses in Foreign Universities after B.Tech in IT from India?
  5. Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission?
  6. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
  7. Information about Clinical Pharmacy PG course and other Pharmaceutical Courses offered by Amity University? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?
  9. Is RVD university B.tech certificate valid for foreign studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of engineering colleges in Karnataka offering Aerospace Engineering
  11. Which computer course is useful for me after studying BCA final year?
  12. Am I eligible to fill XAT and SNAP after scoring 50% in graduation
  13. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  14. Diploma or certificate courses offered by Indian Statistical Institute of Chennai?
  15. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  16. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  17. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  18. Which course should I do after MSc in computer science
9th June 2011, 11:58 PM
karthikeyean

Default Re: Information about different certificate courses offered by India Institute of Foreign Trades? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get enrolled for the courses? Which are the courses suitable for me while working in Bank?

B.b.m is the suitable course for banking profile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?