26th January 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University

how to get admission in Jadavpur University?when the exam will be held?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MCA in Jadavpur University for BCA student?
  2. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  3. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  4. Required percentage in Graduation to get admission for MCA in Jadavpur University?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA course in Jadavpur University having secured 54.5% in B.Sc Honors?
  6. Percentage required to get admission in MCA, Jadavpur University?
  7. How may I take admission in M.Tech program offered by Shivpur or Jadavpur university in material science? I have done B.Tech in ceramics
  8. When Jadavpur University M.Tech entrance exam will be conducted for Non-GATE applicant? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Am i eligible for MCA course in Jadavpur University? I am a B.A. (CA) graduate.
  10. Rank needed in JECA for admission in Jadavpur University for MCA?
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  14. What is the fee structure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  16. Date of MCA entrance exam of Jadavpur University? Requirement for getting admitted for the course?
  17. A score of 57% in Higher Secondary examination will immediately stop my chances of admission in MCA at Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  18. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2011, 02:36 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University

hello!!

Admission to MCA programme is based on the Joint Entrance Examination (JECA) conducted by the West Bengal Board of Examinations for Admission to Engineering, Medical and Technological Degree Colleges, as per notices.

Eligibility:
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree from an approved university with at least 55% marks in the final exam.

you can visit http://www.jadavpur.edu/contacts/contacts.htm

to get contact.

All the best!!
31st January 2011, 11:08 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Jadavpur University in West Bengal conducts a 3 year M.C.A. [Master of Computer Applications] course. The basic educational qualification required for this course is a bachelor's degree Science, Commerce, Arts, Social Science or Management with minimum 55% marks with Mathematics as compulsory subject at Under Graduate level. Alternatively, an engineering or technology graduate with at least 60% marks is also eligible. Admission is through Joint Entrance Examination conducted by West Bengal Board of Examinations. This is followed by an interview.
31st January 2011, 11:39 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
The admission in Jadavpur University is not so simple. for admission you must have to score more than 80% in BCA or equivalent. After that they take admission test in which you must score more than 60%. If you are selected then you are call for personal interview.
14th August 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage required for MCA for SC quota student?
22nd September 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY CONSESSION FOR SEDULED CAST OF MCA COURCE?
23rd September 2011, 09:24 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
it is not simple to get admission in jadavpur university.Because you must secure 80% in bca graduation in your graduation.After that take a test of and get secure 60% in admission test.if you selected than you have personal interviwe
all the best
23rd September 2011, 09:25 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
it is not simple to get admission in jadavpur university.Because you must secure 80% in bca graduation in your graduation.After that take a test of and get secure 60% in admission test.if you selected than you have personal interviwe
all the best
1st June 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing bca by distance education under sikkim manipal university.....wll i get admission
1st June 2012, 12:48 AM
aman.fusioner

Im pursuing bca from distance education under sikkim manipal university,,,,will i get admission if i scure more 60% marks in entrance
18th June 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

my roll no is wb0096170844 i heard that my rank of admission at mca 48 at what website i will see that?
6th March 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.SC(IT) in distance mode. I am eligible for MCA in distance from Jadavpur university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?