23rd May 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT Warangal in mechanical with 180 marks?

can i get an admission in niit warangal in mechanical with 180

Related Questions:
23rd March 2013, 07:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT Warangal in mechanical with 180 marks?

Dear friend,

NIT Warangal is one among the 30 NITs in India.

You can get admission in NIT, if your Rank is below 20k.

Since, you are getting 180 marks, so your rank would be around 35k.

There is very less possibility for you to get admission in NIT Warangal, if you have got 180 marks only.

However, now JEE Mains will be conducted and 40% weightage will be given to Board Marks of XII.
23rd March 2013, 08:10 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I get admission in NIT Warangal in mechanical with 180 marks?

Hi dear

Well, if you are from OP category, then you have very less chances getting NIT Warangal in Mechanical Engineering, even if you get by chance, then it would be most probably in the 5th round or Last round. However, if you are from SC/ST/OBC, then you have comparatively high chances of getting your desired stream and college in 2nd round most probably.

As you have not mentioned your category, it's very difficult to judge, but in OP category, with 180 marks, you will have a good rank of below 20,000 and you have chances of getting NITs in Mechanical Engineering.

Even if you miss NIT Warangal , don't loose hope, as at this much rank, there are various other good options available to you even if you are from OP category.

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?