26th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Jaanmit

Can i be eligible for Indian Navy after passing 12th with science stream with 45%?

Sir i have passed 10+2 with science stream with 45% can i eligible for indian navy

15th June 2012, 11:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i be eligible for Indian Navy after passing 12th with science stream with 45%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaanmit View Post

Sir i have passed 10+2 with science stream with 45% can i eligible for indian navy
If you have qualified 10+2 examination with the subject combination of Physics and Mathematics, you may join Indian Navy through two modes:
  • Through Naval Academy
  • Through Senior Secondary Recruit

In order to be eligible for the Naval Academy, you must be within the age limit of 16.5 to 19 years and as far as percentage of marks in the +2 examination is concerned, it is not considered for assessing candidates eligibility to join the Naval Academy for training, instead an entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission qualifying which enables the candidate to join the Naval Academy.

In order to join through Senior Secondary Recruit,one must have scored a minimum of 33% marks in the +2 level of examination and must be within the age limit of 17-21 years.

If you want to join Indian Navy as an Officer, you must opt for the Naval Academy and try to qualify the examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Once you qualify the examination, you will undergo training at the Academy for a period of around four years and after successful completion of the training period, you will be eligible to join Indian Navy as an Officer.
3rd August 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i be eligible for Indian Navy after passing 12th with science stream with 45%?

respected sir/mam

What are the physical requirements for Indian Navy?
7th August 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i have score 53% in 10 2 should i eligible for Indian navy as a sailor or Indian army ?
13th October 2012, 09:46 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

The minimum educational qualification to join defence services is that you must have passed 12th from a recognized university.
You must have got an aggregate of 55 % in Physics and Mathematics in 12th to join Indian Navy. After passing 12th, you can apply for NDA examination.
National Defence Academy (NDA)

To join Navy after completing 12th, you can apply for NDA exam which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice in a year : NDA I & NDA II.
It has three wings :
> Air force
> Navy
> Army
You must fulfill some of the Eligibility Criteria to apply for NDA exam :
* You must have completed 10+2 (12th) with Physics and Maths from a recognized institute.
* Your age should be between 16 & 1/2 to 19 years to the date subsequent to the year of the exam.
* Your nationality must be Indian.
* You should be an unmarried male.
To get further more details about NDA, visit www.upsc.gov.in
or www.nda.nic.in
14th September 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a commerce graduate and want to join Army please assist me how can I apply to OTA Chennai??
15th September 2013, 05:37 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend...........

if you are interested to Join in Indian Navy , first you can crack the NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e. NDA - I and NDA - II

I can give you more information about NDA examination

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e.

Indian Air Force

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Personnel Interview

All the best.............
15th September 2013, 11:28 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.................

Yes, you are eligible for Indian Navy as per your qualification

first you can crack for NDA Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e.

Indian Air Force

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Personnel Interview

Physical Standard for NDA Examination

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?