27th May 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?

please suggest me how to get admision in bcom 2 in some gud college of chandigarh
i have done bcom corespondence from punjab university chandigarh
pls reply soon
email - [email protected]
mob. - 9646430589

Related Questions:
  1. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  2. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  3. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
  4. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  6. List of the top colleges offering B.Com courses in Chandigarh?
  7. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  8. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  9. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  10. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  11. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  12. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  13. List of good engineering colleges in Delhi and Chandigarh for B.Tech? I have secured 805833 rank in AIEEE
  14. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  15. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  16. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS? -- [New]
  17. Which colleges are providing LLB course after B.Com? I have completed my B.Com
  18. Colleges in Punjab or Chandigarh for Integrated MCA?
22nd October 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?

helo sir i want to change d clg nd i want to take adm in dav chd clg as i m studying in ku university so i want to shift in pu university so which formalities we have to do
18th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?

respected sir i have done b.com1st year with 60percent fromGuru nanak collage Forezpur, i want admission in Panjab university Chandigarh please suggest me how i can apply please contact me facebook Gurdeepsingh and mobile no. 9803258349
2nd July 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me how to get admission in bcom 2 in some good college of chandigarh
i have done Bcom Correspondence from Panjab University chandigarh
pls reply soon
email - [email protected]
mob. - 8054544254
1st April 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I m doing bcom 1st year through usol. Can i do bcom 2nd year at pu in evening classes...
24th April 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I wanna take admission in b.com 2nd year in pu as I am doing my first in dav college jalandhar
under gndu amritsar so can you please tell me the procedure and how much marks do I need in
first year for my admission in PU chandigarh
1st April 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my B Com Computer Application Ist year from DAV College for women Karnal. Now i want to join B com IInd year in any good college in Chandigarh. your suggestions please...
2nd November 2016, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am doing b.com 1 year in guru gobind singh college in chandigarh under punjab university but i have to do next 2 years in d.a.v college in chandigarh under punjab university.
Give suggestion.
[email protected]
5th June 2018, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir.. I have done BCOM 1st year from MCM DAV College i want to take addmission ni PGGC sec. 11 chd . I did nt gave the English practical in 1st year . how can i take addmission in college . please guide me
Give suggestion
ID.. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?