30th January 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Pharmaceutical and industrial Chemistry in Punjab?

I am doing B.sc in basic science. I want to proceed with chemistry in post graduation. what is the scope of pharmaceutical and industrial chemistry in punjab?

30th January 2011, 12:49 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Scope of Pharmaceutical and industrial Chemistry in Punjab?

The scope of these course in the industry and also in the research courses.
There are many industries which has taken the good scope in the Pharmaceutical and industrial Chemistry.
The Industrial Chemistry course at the University of Limerick is a four-year programme which qualifies you for employment as a chemistry graduate in a variety of industrial and professional positions. In common with the traditional bachelor of science courses in chemistry it focuses on foundation chemistry (organic, inorganic, physical and analytical) in the first two years. It differs from the traditional courses, however, in a number of ways in the last two years of the programme. Thus in these two years a significant element of chemical engineering topics is covered as well as applied aspects of organic, inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry. In addition, co-operative placement in industry is an integral part of the academic programme in year three. These features of the Industrial Chemistry course ensure that you are better prepared for the challenges of an industrial position immediately on graduation.
16th April 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

how far chemistry has the scope in teaching field
10th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

What will i do to become a pharmacy after my four-year course in industrial chemistry
4th September 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

i m doing m.sc. industrial chemistry from govt institution. can u tell me scope of industrial chemistry in various reputated firms?
1st September 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of B-pharmacy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?