31st May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Law course in any of the colleges of Maharashtra having scored 35% in B.Com course?

i pass tybcom with 35% then can i give the admission for any college of law in maharastra?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  4. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  5. Can I get admission in GLC for 5years Law course? List of the top LAW colleges?
  6. What should I do to take admission in Law course in Maharashtra after completing B.E?
  7. Can I get admission in Law in Maharashtra Law colleges? I've passed B.A degree from Open university without passing 12th
  8. How much marks to score for getting admission in good Law school, Kochi? -- [New]
  9. After B.Com can we do LLB? Is it necessary to have graduation degree in Arts only? LLB is of how many years?
  10. Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 43% marks in graduation?
  11. Colleges offering admission in Law after pursuing B.Com? Top colleges offering this course? Entrance exams which are held?
  12. How to get admitted in LLB 3 years course?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in Maharashtra? I have scored 277 in NEET UG
  14. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? I have scored 80908 rank in AIEEE
  15. List of good MCA colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 94.34 percentile
  16. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  17. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE
  18. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra in which I can get admission? I have scored 30.33 marks
13th August 2012, 07:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for Law course in any of the colleges of Maharashtra having scored 35% in B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i pass tybcom with 35% then can i give the admission for any college of law in maharastra?

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in to the 3 years LLB program from most of the Law Institutes and Universities whose Law programs are approved by the Bar Council of India is a Bachelors or/and Masters Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. [Relaxation of 5% for candidates belonging to the reserved Categories]. Admission is either through entrance examination or merit of marks in the qualifying examinations what ever be the admission criteria of the Institution of concern.

The Government Law College, Mumbai may conduct a common eligibility Test for such candidates who have scored more than 40% but less than 45% of marks at the respective qualifying examinations [with further 5% relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories] and the candidates qualifying the Test, shall become eligible for admission to the LLB program.

Hence, if you belong to reserved category and willing to pursue LLB from the Government Law College, you may stand a chance, however, on the basis of you aggregate score in the Bachelor Degree program you chances to pursue LLB course is bleak.

For detail information you may refer to the official website of the Institution of concern.
4th May 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for Law course in any of the colleges of Maharashtra having scored 35% in B.Com course?

Hi I am BCom repeater with 35% first attempt was 43%, then I did Mcom part I with 48%, but I never got ATKT in all 2yrs , now I wanted to do LLb , so please advise do I eligible for this course.
14th June 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have scored 58% in tybcom in 2013 want to know how can i apply for law from outside by doing job
23rd April 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I Am TYB.com reapeter and I get 45% and my caste is (NT) Shall I eligible for LLB cource.
27th July 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have 43.47% in my bachelor degree can I get admission in law? If yes so plz tell me processor how can I get admition in 3 year LLB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?