31st May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?

What qualification require for becoming a pilot??How aeronotical useful in pilot? How many colleges are in Gujrat for aeronotical & pilot study?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  3. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  4. Can Aeronautical engineers get a Pilot job?
  5. List of Aeronautical engineering colleges available in Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  6. Can I become a pilot by completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. How to become a Pilot after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad? -- [New]
  9. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
  11. Can I get pilot job after taking Mechanical in Polytechnic and Aeronautical in B.Tech
  12. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  13. Any chance to do commercial pilot course after completing graduation in B.Tech Aeronautical
  14. What is the qualification required for Pilot?
  15. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot?
  16. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  17. Which are the Pilot colleges in Gujarat?
  18. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
30th June 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?

can i aply for pilot after matric plz rply .
11th May 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?

sir, if I'm a maintenance enjneer in aeronautics then how it will help me to become a pilot
23rd February 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I need to become a pilot iam studying electronic and communication in mysore next what i need to do please guide me...
23rd May 2017, 09:07 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot, you need to join in flying schools. The eligibility to become a pilot is only 10+2 in physics, chemistry and maths as their main subjects and the percentage you need is 50%.
You need to physically fit, should not have any diseases and the eye sight should be very clear. You also need to get healthy and fitness certificate given by DGCA (for the test details check their official website).
For joining in flying schools you need to attend the entrance test conducted by the flying schools of India. After clearing the exam you can join in any flying schools.

Some of the flying schools are mentioned below:
- Madhya Pradesh flying club.
- Indira Gandhi rashtriya uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Flying training institute, Behala, Calcutta.
- Government aviation training institute, Bhubaneswar.
- Karnal aviation club, karnal, Haryana.
- Government flying club, aerodrome, Lucknow.
- School of aviation science and technology, New Delhi.
- State civil aviation, up govt flying training centre Kanpur and Varanasi.
- Rajasthan state flying school, Jaipur.
- Govt flying training school Jakkur aerodrome, Bangalore.
- Andhra Pradesh flying club, Hyderabad.
- Assam flying club, Guwahati.
- Bihar flying institute, civil aerodrome, Patna, Bihar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?