24th March 2010, 04:47 PM
rsaleem

In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka

Hello Sir,

My son has completed his 10 th in UAE,and PUC in karnataka this year and appearing for cet examination,this year,I am a Muslim,native of Karnataka and my wife is also from karnataka,In which reserved seats my son falls

Thank you

Saleem

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  2. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  3. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  5. Will I get reservation under 2B category after completing my BDs degree in Karnataka under management quota?
  6. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  8. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  9. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  11. Any non-karnataka quota in KCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  13. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  14. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  15. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  17. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  18. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
10th March 2012, 04:33 PM
MohitBhardwaj

Default Re: In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka

You must have your quota certificate if you are applying for any exam under any category. As you said you are muslim then make sure that in Karnataka whether muslims comes under the minority or not??

Then you can apply for the exam as a category candidate. Muslims comes under the minority category but make sure whether Karnataka muslims are minority or not

Best of luck for your son
21st April 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka

res sir,
my daughter..studied arab country..till std 10th..and .puc 1.2studied in karnataka..she is physicaly handicap..and muslim...now..i would like to ask u ..that wheather we have to produce..or send p.h .certificate n alll within may..5th to 10th 2012...please sir i m confused...plz give me guidance..
thanking u.....
Renu......
31st May 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is davood. I apply gate counseling 2012 .Iam muslim which categeory i will comes under either minority? Or obc
6th June 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

wil i get engineering seat in b.l.d engg.col
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?