1st June 2012, 07:43 AM
Vishal pawak

Will I get government college after scoring 54 marks in MPPET? I am from SC category

Will i get govt. Collge after scoring 54marks in mppet , frm sc category

Related Questions:
1st August 2012, 03:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get government college after scoring 54 marks in MPPET? I am from SC category

Yes, if you have scored 54%aggregate marks in MPPET then you are certainly eligible to apply in government colleges in Madhya Pradesh. In Madhya Pradesh you would get the first preference and in other states 2nd preference.
Moreover, you can apply in the quota of SC/ST/OBC as you have mentioned that you are a Schedule Caste.
23rd April 2013, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get government college after scoring 54 marks in MPPET? I am from SC category

Sir i got 65 marks in mp pet can i get jec my cat. -sc
4th May 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 74 marks in mp pet [sc] will i get gov college in bhopal
5th May 2013, 01:20 AM
vkghanghas

Yes you can apply for ..it
5th May 2013, 07:14 PM
ssanjay sain

Quote:
Originally Posted by potensis View Post
Yes, if you have scored 54%aggregate marks in MPPET then you are certainly eligible to apply in government colleges in Madhya Pradesh. In Madhya Pradesh you would get the first preference and in other states 2nd preference.
Moreover, you can apply in the quota of SC/ST/OBC as you have mentioned that you are a Schedule Caste.
yes you can apply in govt. college in MPPET exam
for sc cast minimum mark will be at least 50% so you can go for it .
13th May 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

can i get any government engineering college in MP after scoring 62 marks in MPPET ? I am from sc category
16th May 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

can i get any government engineering college in MP after scoring 62 marks in MPPET ? I an from sc caterory
27th May 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

cn i take admision in govt. college of ujjain....my marks in pet is 66...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?