2nd February 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?

how to study the combination of entrance exams like iit jee aieee mht cet and hsc?
how to manage time for this exams?

3rd February 2011, 02:44 AM
SupritShestha

Default Re: How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?

hi friend!
first of all you really need for focus on on goal...i think it will be best if you evaluate your strength and then work for anyone of the exam as per your choice because the syllabus and pattern may vary from each other..
ya you can prepare for one and then appear for others also...
in my suggestion i would recommend you to study for IITJEE because its the toughest among the list you mention...
if you aim the star you can always fall among the moons.....
about managing time...you need to take out atleast take out 2-3 hrs from your daily routine and focus seriously in your preparation other than your daily routine
wish u best of luck friend....
regards....
3rd February 2011, 02:48 AM
akki89

Default Re: How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to study the combination of entrance exams like iit jee aieee mht cet and hsc?
Dear friend,

You don't have to study differently for the preparation of IIT JEE , AIEEE
,MHT CET. Theses competitive exams have nearly the same sort of
syllabus designed for the examination. Also while preparing for exams you also
cover the syllabus of your HSC examination.
You only have to manage time for some extra subjects like English, Hindi,etc.
which you have to study for the HSC examination and not for the competitive
examinations. So, I would suggest you to give everyday 1-2 hour study to
the board subjects and for rest subjects,ie, PCM prepare for the competition and
board exams simultaneously.

Best wishes...
3rd February 2011, 08:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Basically you need to list down the areas to be covered for each of the exams. For the entrance exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE etc you will see that the syllabus is similar. So first cover the common areas and rest later. For the HSC exam you need to allocate a separate time. So you need to plan based on the time available for you. Like in the mornings prepare for the HSC exam and in the evenings for the entrance exam.
3rd February 2011, 09:42 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

You cannot equally give time to all these entrance test preparation along with board exams at a time.

Telling you the fact that you first decide which ones you will give more priority .

Here i can guess you are appearing for all the entrance tests of medical and as well as engineering.

At first you should have thorough concept of your subjects, and your present first priority should be the HSC as this makes the base for your future career.

You yourself have to manage the time or plan the preparation time.

So keeping that in mind, divide your time in HSC preparation and entrance test preparation.

Try to solve the previous year papers and model papers of AIEEE/IIT-JEE. This will give you great advantage.

All the best!!
3rd February 2011, 11:51 AM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

First of All your Main concentration on the HSC .If You will perform well in HSC than only you are able to apply for the other entrance exam.
As far as how to manage time for Entrance Exam long with you HSC you can divide the study hours, study parallel and equal to all the subjects,Learn tricks how to solve lengthy problem in a short while.

With a gap of One month do mock test by your self and check your efficency.
Go Through Good Books with easy methods,Try to calculate by yourself not with the help of calculators.
Do Regular Revision to all the subjects.

if you follow all these steps than you are able to do good in your HSC as well as IIT,AIEEE,MHT CET and all other Entrance Exams.

All the Best.
3rd February 2011, 02:13 PM
xavi

freind,

--just prepare for IIT-JEE which includes the syllabus for AIEEE,MHT CET,HSC
--I would ask if u join some good institution where they help u to find a time-management schedule for u....
--once u are prepared for IIT ,u can crack every othet exam..

all the best
3rd February 2011, 04:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If You Sit In All These Exams, You Are Not Get A Sucess In All These Entrace Exams. So Its Better To You Select A Specific Entrance And Prepare Yourself For The Selected Entrance.

So, If You Can Prepare For All the Given Exams, then You Make Yourself Totally Confused. So, Its Better If You Can Select The Best Entrance Exams, According to Your Interest.

So, I Have Suggest You Just Concentrate In One Entrance Exams, To get Sucess in One Particular Exams Because You Can not Concentrate Equally In All These Exams. So, Its Better Choose One Selected Exams.
3rd February 2011, 04:44 PM
ekalabyamohanta

U can follow +2sc objective test papers..or u can buy a special combine guide for all the exam..go for it..thanks
3rd February 2011, 04:49 PM
ekalabyamohanta

U can follow +2sc obejective type testpapers or any combined guide 4 this..but +2sc obj type questn papers preparation will give u the strong foundation from others
3rd February 2011, 04:56 PM
daxter

Hi,

As you know there is no way for getting success then working hard, but i suggest you work hard in one direction or i can say towards one goal in life.
As you want to give multiple exams its simply very difficult for you to clear all of them or getting very good marks,
I suggest you batter make preparations in one direction or one exam which suits to your choice at the most.
Thats a suggestion and hope you find it useful
Best of luck
3rd February 2011, 04:59 PM
pokale aniket

If you are good in physice so you can do slow work for physice .but you are not good at math and chemistry. you do very hard work.and do not got tension.
3rd February 2011, 05:50 PM
tarunhackyou

Quote:
For studying the exam like iit jee, aieee, mht cet and hsc first make your mind tension free because when you preparing for these exam a fear is always come in your mind that ca you success in these exam or not. And also it is difficult to preparing all these exam simenteneously because every exam has different pattern, so you first choose one exam which you think eaiser for your mind and then start preparing.
3rd February 2011, 06:09 PM
diego
Banned

Well buddy i have good experience as well as personal success for all the above exams
so this is what i will tell you... if you are an above average student you can manage all these.
The key is that all these exams have nearly superimposing syllabus.. so if you Target IIT and prepare well for it ... you are going to do well in all these exams...especially since now even IITJEE is an objective type examination. So you just have to prepare at iit level and others will automatically get done.
for this purpose you should preferably go for coachings and tuitions at the same time saving at least 6 hours daily for your self study..and some more study during weekends.
for Hsc you need to have good notes and need to be through with you syllabus
but mostly you shuld study for compititive exam .. HSC you can do well in last 2 months.
Take my suggestions as only a guideline and formulate you own study plan and stick to it.
wishes
3rd February 2011, 06:33 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

It is actually not possible to sit in every exam, study for it, manage time, and excel. You may be thinking that at least in one exam you will succeed with good rank. But according to me, you shouyld not do it. You should concentrate on one exam and try your best.
Then also if you want to take all, you should make a time table and try your very best. Concentrate and do not be nervous. Take aa easy subject first, then something difficult. Do i alternatively. Take breaks while switching the subjects.
Alll the best.
3rd February 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to study better?
3rd February 2011, 07:25 PM
amrendra3

Unhappy Re: How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?

Quote:
dear freind,
if u want to prepare for exam like iit and aieee or othere engineering examination first u need to study as acording to your syllabus..............because these exams contains very vast syllabus so u need to study deeply only those thing which is mention in the syllabus, never deviate from your syllabus.also u must study ncert books clearly.also study all the things with concepts because these exams will mainly check your concepts. also practice no of problems as u can. and also one more important thing is if you choose any institutions for this then choose it very carefully, because it will west your time.
3rd February 2011, 07:39 PM
amrendra3

Wink Re: How to study for exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, MHT CET and HSC together? How to manage time?

Quote:
dear freind
if u want to prepare examination like iit,aiee and othere engineering examination firstly u need to study the as according to your syllabus these exams contains very vast syllabus so never deviate from you syllabus.and u must study ncert books clearly and practice no of questions as u can.these exams mainly check your concepts so u must study all he things deeply. and one more important thing is if u choose any institutions for this then choose it very carefully because it will west your time. and study regular every day 4to5 hour in a day.
3rd February 2011, 08:19 PM
vishal pathania

Location: V.P.O TALARA TEHSIL.NURPUR DISTT.KANGRA HIMACHAL PRADESH

HI FRIENDS,
I want to give you some ideas for the preparation of IIT and JEE.friends as you all know that it is toughest exam of all.but friends don"t study with taking this exam as toughest .think about it same as you think for all others exams,but during study also think that it is the exam which give me achievements of my life .FRIENDS this exam is that exam which fulfill you needs as well as you parents need from you,for this exam you study with this thought THAT. THIS IS MY LAST EXAM IN MY LIFE .AFTER THIS NO ONE CAN SAY YOU TO STUDY,IT" ALL DEPEND ON YOU HOW MUCH TIME YOU WILL GIVE TO STUDY to clear this.after school it"colledge time very less studddy then school times ,so friends if you clear this exam then no tension in life you happy and your parents happy .so my friends study for this exam taking this thought IT IS THE LAST EXAM OF MY LIFE .AFTER THIS MY LIFE IS SUCCESSFULL.frinds think about if you dont you get response from life,THANKS
11th February 2011, 09:48 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Well its good that you want to appear all the exams at once but that way you won't be able to concentrate in none of the exams.Its better and be in safer side by preparing for it one by one.You can choose the best one out of them and prepare for it.
23rd March 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare organic chemistry which is very difficult for me......??
21st April 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

i am weak in physics & chemistry , how i prepare those subject in only 20 days?
29th August 2011, 07:24 PM
dhruv007

IIT-JEE exam is the one of the toughest exam of the india.all these kinds of needed at least 6 hour for preparation. to crack in these kind of exams you must to determination of preparation. pay equal times for all three subjects. at least 2 hours for each subject. managing time is the toughest task. it totally depends upon you. because every one has different life.
19th September 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

how can i increase my will power?
31st May 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I have taken up PCME in 2nd puc . But i want to become a software engineer . Please help me with the options available for it .
23rd July 2012, 05:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear aspirant,

This is a very tough situation for a student at this moment to prepare for his Board Exams as well as various competitive exams.
Since, you are appearing for IIT-JEE, AIEEE, MHT-CET. These all are top level exams. That means after cracking these exams successfully, you will definitely get good colleges.

However, a student should concentrate mostly on his Board Exams then on Competitive Exams. Because board exams are more important than these exams. If a student fails in 10+2, then he/she can't take admission in college. So, first concentrate on Board Exams.

For Time Management, I would suggest you to make your time table in such a way so that you can give proper time to all subjects. Give more time on that subjects which are most important.
Also, 8-10 hours study per day is must for you.
If you are joining coaching, then it will be plus point for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?